Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Umm...tickle them?

Edit: Seriously? Ask for their help.
    Yeah, from any experience I've had, I think you're probably right there. (Or that's an important part of it.)
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    Yeah, from any experience I've had, I think you're probably right there. (Or that's an important part of it.)
    Another is to say, "I love you." An STJ might not come back with the same, but hey, that's why love is what it is. You don't need to be looking for anything from anyone to express that lol.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

They do things for you, like they won't let you do without under any circumstance, and will help you, or will tell you directly "if you were cold and hungry I'd feed you and give you a place to sleep" or "you have a home at my home always" or "you are family to me/us."

They also may make self-sacrifices like they know you need this or that from them, and they will make it a point to take the time to do it, just for you.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Another is to say, "I love you." An STJ might not come back with the same, but hey, that's why love is what it is. You don't need to be looking for anything from anyone to express that lol.
    LMAO

"Mmmkay *mumble mumble* (awkward, cracky) you too!" *head pat*

Or

"Yes, of course you do."

Or

"Okay, that's enough ghey."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    They do things for you, like they won't let you do without under any circumstance, and will help you, or will tell you directly "if you were cold and hungry I'd feed you and give you a place to sleep" or "you have a home at my home always" or "you are family to me/us."

They also may make self-sacrifices like they know you need this or that from them, and they will make it a point to take the time to do it, just for you.
    My gosh some SJs are so rich inside. I don't think most get to see their loving inner nature. This brings back memories and tears of joy .
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I don't have anything more intellectual to say at the moment, but I wanted to continue the SJ love and say that my best friend in middle school and high school was an ISFJ, and she was an amazing best friend . She did everything and more on this list. I weirded her out sometimes, but she still loved me anyway and would move mountains for me.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."--Ambrose Redmoon

. . . metamorphosing . . .

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by SubtleFighter View Post
    I don't have anything more intellectual to say at the moment, but I wanted to continue the SJ love and say that my best friend in middle school and high school was an ISFJ, and she was an amazing best friend . She did everything and more on this list. I weirded her out sometimes, but she still loved me anyway and would move mountains for me.
    This reminds me of one of my ESFJ friends, back in WV, she used to make wreaths for my front door on every season, and basically just come to drag me out of my house and take me places when I lived alone during college.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by SubtleFighter View Post
    She sounds really amazing .

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    To extend this - how do you best show an SJ that you love and care about them?
    Shower me with affection and/or praise. Trust me, it won't be forgotten and you might find your SJ hanging around you more often...

Also, what Criac is doing in this thread is a good start

(I don't know how to use the Mention tag so I'll just hope he or she reads this )
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

They are no longer ashamed of your disinterest in following the norms and expectations of society. Or at least they've learned to restrain themselves from expressing that shame.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne