User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 41

  1. #11
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulSeductress View Post
    2. Ever since she found out I liked her and she led me to believe she liked me, too, we only saw each other in class once a week for a month. We BARELY talked or interacted during that time, until the final day. She seemed just as interested in me on the final day as she had been the first, even before we talked on that day. I wondered if her maintaining interest for an extended period with such little contact during that time was a sign that she actually liked me. Seems like she might've gotten bored pretty quickly with such little contact if she didn't actually like me. But then I remembered that she's an xSFJ, and wondered if xSFJ's are just more able to maintain interest in someone over long periods of times where they don't see that person very often than other types are.
    Yes, we focus in on one person but she's probably thinking you don't really like her since you don't talk to her.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Yes, we focus in on one person but she's probably thinking you don't really like her since you don't talk to her.
    I've talked to her.

  3. #13
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulSeductress View Post
    I've talked to her.
    Oh okay, if you talked to her whenever you saw her, and you think she likes you already, then yeah I don't see why she wouldn't continue to like you.

  4. #14
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,262

    Default

    (...) JUGGLES AND IS A CLOWN! (completing the title, carry on)
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Oh okay, if you talked to her whenever you saw her, and you think she likes you already, then yeah I don't see why she wouldn't continue to like you.
    I don't see if she ever liked me in the first place. That's my main concern. Based on what I told you in that post you quoted and what you know about yourself as an ISFJ girl, do you think she liked me?

  6. #16
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulSeductress View Post
    I don't see if she ever liked me in the first place. That's my main concern. Based on what I told you in that post you quoted and what you know about yourself as an ISFJ girl, do you think she liked me?
    Yes.

    Did you really ask her out though?

    edit: Nevermind, I misread and thought you said you did already.

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Yes.
    Why do you think that? I'm still concerned she doesn't really like me and I won't be able to put that to rest until I have specific reasons to believe otherwise.

  8. #18
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulSeductress View Post
    Why do you think that? I'm still concerned she doesn't really like me and I won't be able to put that to rest until I have specific reasons to believe otherwise.
    I don't know how *much* she likes you because I can't read her mind but she has taken an interest in you, specifically. I say this based on the numerical points you listed above. Like I said, I can't read her mind but you have a whole month so try not to worry about it too much until that's over.

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Ah. So you don't think an ISFJ girl would ever show that kind of interest in a guy if she was more interested in the idea of having a boyfriend than the guy himself?

  10. #20
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulSeductress View Post
    Ah. So you don't think an ISFJ girl would ever show that kind of interest in a guy if she was more interested in the idea of having a boyfriend than the guy himself?
    You can't think like that. It's unfair to her (and you) to put thoughts/feelings/motivations in her mind for her. And it doesn't matter anyway....if she likes you, she likes you. Just enjoy it and don't worry.

Similar Threads

  1. Time travel - where and when would you like to go?
    By Red Herring in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 08:00 AM
  2. I don't want to end up with a guy who's just like my dad...
    By Queen Kat in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 08:30 PM
  3. Who would you like to hang out with?
    By Ivy in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO