• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] Why are there no ESFJs on Typology Central?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Eh, me too. I don't even know why I decided on ENFP. Only because it was a majority vote. I am just an F-using jellyfish, floating in the vast sea of confusion that is "Opeth98's definite personality type"

My majority vote keeps changing. It was INFJ at one point, ENTP another and now there is an ISFJ group.

I've decided my own group is better and that group allows me to be whatever I wish to be. The group of one.

MetalMoon

My majority vote keeps changing. It was INFJ at one point, ENTP another and now there is an ISFJ group.

I've decided my own group is better and that group allows me to be whatever I wish to be. The group of one.

I can relate: first I was xNTP, then ENTP, then ENFP, then ENFJ, then ISFP(?) then INFP, then INFJ. The mind of a teenager must be a dangerous place.

Maybe I'll take on your philosophy. We're just too unique and special to belong to a definite personality type, obviously.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Someone already pretty much said it, but I was going to say that ESFJ's and INTP's hate each other, and because this forum is so full of INTP's they would find it boring and annoying (and rude).

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Someone already pretty much said it, but I was going to say that ESFJ's and INTP's hate each other, and because this forum is so full of INTP's they would find it boring and annoying (and rude).

Not true! For I am here my little INTPlet.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
With an icecream van and a sign saying: "Free to those with good logic."
Lol. Is it organic?? Do we have to solve riddles like the students going into Ravenclaw tower in the Harry Potter series?

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure." :)

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Lol. Is it organic?? Do we have to solve riddles like the students going into Ravenclaw tower in the Harry Potter series?

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure." :)

There is only one riddle and it isn't really a riddle: Do you like ice cream? Do you like strangers? Do you like going off with strangers in ice cream vans?

And my logic is 100%.......not organic, it's chock full of potassium benzoate!

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We have sometimes had an awesome ESFJ or two, but they end up leaving. :(

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My ESFJ mom is into talking about typology with me, but I can't ever see her sustaining interest in something so non-tangibly-productive long enough to extensively read, much less join and regularly participate in, a forum like this. She likes to do.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
My ESFJ mom is into talking about typology with me, but I can't ever see her sustaining interest in something so non-tangibly-productive long enough to extensively read, much less join and regularly participate in, a forum like this. She likes to do.

I can somewhat relate to this, but my inclination runs that little bit fiercer, it may be because I grew up in the age of video games and computers and so for me there was always plenty to do online and off socially.

So it is easier for me to accept that online has plenty to offer. Without the requirement of physical engagement.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION] hows the ESFJ ride coming along? :harley: :hardatwork:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I can somewhat relate to this, but my inclination runs that little bit fiercer, it may be because I grew up in the age of video games and computers and so for me there was always plenty to do online and off socially.

So it is easier for me to accept that online has plenty to offer. Without the requirement of physical engagement.

Yeah, I think generation matters. But that's also just my mom's individual personality, too. She doesn't like to sit still for anything for very long.

I see you have ENFJ now. I still do think you have a good dose of Ni in there somewhere. :)

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I invited my real life ESFJ friend to join this forum (and read my posts :horror:).

Her response: "I don't have any interest in something like that. :mellow:"

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Haha buried down, beneath the snow!

Or perhaps your Ni leans towards Si and/or Si leans towards Ni. Theoretically I believe they can be quite similar, just like my ESFJ mom very heavily uses Je such that her Fe at times resembles pure Te.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Or perhaps your Ni leans towards Si and/or Si leans towards Ni. Theoretically I believe they can be quite similar, just like my ESFJ mom very heavily uses Je such that her Fe at times resembles pure Te.

That's something I've wondered about before. I may actually be a little weak in my Je, I've never related to descriptions of order, tidiness and organisation as I myself am fairly opposite of those.

But it's an interesting insight and of the two options presented I suspect it is Si leading to Ni. Ni is not a function I really see in my cognition, although I can admire it in others when it is well applied.