User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Generalization ions be damned, the ESFJ's l know are just more interested in what their friends and family are interested in. l don't think lead Fe gets much out of having a ''secret hobby''. Not saying they don't have any whatsoever, but they're primary interests seem to be thing they share with others.

l don't even tell people about MBTI lol, l already know they'd think it was weird but aside from that, it's more self-indulgent for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Well I'm here!
    You were typed as ISFJ not so long ago...undecided?

Quote Originally Posted by ummm View Post
    Generalization ions be damned, the ESFJ's l know are just more interested in what their friends and family are interested in. l don't think lead Fe gets much out of having a ''secret hobby''. Not saying they don't have any whatsoever, but they're primary interests seem to be thing they share with others.

l don't even tell people about MBTI lol, l already know they'd think it was weird but aside from that, it's more self-indulgent for me.
    Me neither. I really want my friends to take the test, though. I actually got one to take it fully "Oh, yeah, just some weird think I found online lol" and he got ESFJ. He has never joined a forum or anything like that in his life. The other one who took it got bored halfway through, so I never got a result from her. I think she's also ESFx, though.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by opeth98 View Post
    Me neither. I really want my friends to take the test, though. I actually got one to take it fully "Oh, yeah, just some weird think I found online lol" and he got ESFJ. He has never joined a forum or anything like that in his life. The other one who took it got bored halfway through, so I never got a result from her. I think she's also ESFx, though.
    Yeah, l think it kind of conflicts with their idea of harmony a bit if it's not something at all related to anyone else.

The internet either tends to be a place to socialize with the mainstream or become obsessed with more self related things IME. Typology sites are fun because you can do both, but my initial interest was definitely self-related.

Yeah, l think it kind of conflicts with their idea of harmony a bit if it's not something at all related to anyone else.

The internet either tends to be a place to socialize with the mainstream or become obsessed with more self related things IME. Typology sites are fun because you can do both, but my initial interest was definitely self-related.
    Yeah, I guess so.

Mine, too. But like you said, we can discuss tonnes of different stuff on here, too; that's probably why I spend the most amount of time on sites like these.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by opeth98 View Post
    You were typed as ISFJ not so long ago...undecided?
    Eternally so I should imagine, or at least till my biology stops working and I become worm food.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Spot on.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Spot on.
    Haha. Thanks, my typo wasn't intentional but somehow amusing

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Haha. Thanks, my typo wasn't intentional but somehow amusing
    As someone who is taking organic chem right now, it gave me traumatic memories of tests The word "ion" is enough to do it, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Eternally so I should imagine, or at least till my biology stops working and I become worm food.
    Eh, me too. I don't even know why I decided on ENFP. Only because it was a majority vote. I am just an F-using jellyfish, floating in the vast sea of confusion that is "Opeth98's definite personality type"