First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Facebook isn't really a message board. It's an electronic extention of high school cliques and a common tool to organize shit IRL - so no surprise that ESFJ are all over it.
    Hear, hear!

ESFJs I know were never big into computers but they did have those fancy electronic address books before PDAs and smart phones...and were always the person to ask when you wanted to see an old high school yearbook.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

This question has been answered about 5 billion times

Sensor types especially SJs have less interest in these types of topics/these kind of websites/forums

That is not to say they are not on the internet, as stated above, facebook is littered with them

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Even if there were more ESFJ's than we think online, would they ever want to identify as one?

The amount of pre-conceived notions about that particular type would put anyone off....although someone might take pride in being rare on a forum if that type of thing floats your fruit cake.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Even if there were more ESFJ's than we think online, would they ever want to identify as one?

The amount of pre-conceived notions about that particular type would put anyone off....although someone might take pride in being rare on a forum if that type of thing floats your fruit cake.
    Lies, I proudly revel in my four-letter stereotype!
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EIE

I'm quite new to this and tested as an ESFJ... and I do enjoy this forum quite a lot. Why would
    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    pre-conceived notions about that particular type would put anyone off
    ???

Does anyone care to elaborate on that?

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by Rosamunda View Post
    I'm quite new to this and tested as an ESFJ... and I do enjoy this forum quite a lot. Why would ???

Does anyone care to elaborate on that?
    This particular message board (Typology-Central) is INTP-heavy, since it was an outgrowth of INTP-Central. And INTPs like taking humorous potshots at their opposites (ESFJs, that is).

INFPs do the same thing with their own opposites (ESTJs). Other types probably do the same with their repsective opposites.

It’s all done in jest. I wouldn’t make much of it. But just a warning: if you go over to INTP-Central, it can get a bit thick over on that particular message board. No disrespect to those guys, but sometimes it’s like an echo chamber over there. The INTPs all echo one another, and they start believing their own trash talk.

On another topic: I used to attend Mensa events pretty heavily, and I was surprised how many ESFJs I met there. Great people. They’re quick on the uptake, they’re team players, and they contribute a lot to the maintenance and running of that organization. But I can see where they would prefer face-to-face interactions over on-line interactions; they’re such a social personality.

Anyway, welcome, Rosamunda!

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

@Malice identifies as ESFJ, I think, and she seems pretty cool. I don't think she's here a lot though.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Every single answer so far is a lie, fueled by self-deception, insecurity, and all-around ego neediness.

There are many ESFJs on this forum, but they'll never accept their type.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

ESFjs actually deal with, you know, REALITY. So they use the internet mostly for business and connecting with family. So probably Facebook lol.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Every single answer so far is a lie, fueled by self-deception, insecurity, and all-around ego neediness.

There are many ESFJs on this forum, but they'll never accept their type.
    Names, please!
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).