User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Also, just a note in socionics esfp and isfj share the same functions in different orders. You definitely sound Se + Fi in some form to me. I think esfps can sometimes be like enfps and be "introverted extraverts."
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Also, just a note in socionics esfp and isfj share the same functions in different orders. You definitely sound Se + Fi in some form to me. I think esfps can sometimes be like enfps and be "introverted extraverts."
    socionics and mbti types are not the same. isfj socionics is a rough correlation to isfp mbti.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

*shrugs*
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

You still seem ISFJish to me. Maybe some of those other attributes you mention are aligned with enneagram sx.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    You still seem ISFJish to me. Maybe some of those other attributes you mention are aligned with enneagram sx.
    That sounds plausable.

He cognitive function results are a bit perplexing. Almost as much Se as Si, and almost as much Fi as Fe. And it seems odd that an ISFJ would have more Te than Ti.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Okay, even though I still think I'm eSFp I'm going back to iSFj because I miss those letters by my name.
    Si!

I remember once posting the description of Si and you said you related to it, but I relate somewhat to Si, too.

But upon looking at Beebe's eight function order, Se types apparently can become stubborn about the way things used to be, and will consitently use the past experience as a reference to what is happening in the now, as well as considering themselves the authority on stored facts...even while chafing at the idea that they must follow some kind of linear, learned order.

That's an important distinction, I think. An Se or Ne type might experience Si with either a love for facts, referencing the past, or nostalgia...but would balk at a consistent linear perception and learned order, or other people not "moving forward" or "changing."

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    That sounds plausable.

He cognitive function results are a bit perplexing. Almost as much Se as Si, and almost as much Fi as Fe. And it seems odd that an ISFJ would have more Te than Ti.
    Yep, you're seeing some things I'm seeing too (not to mention higher Ni than Ne).
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Si!

I remember once posting the description of Si and you said you related to it, but I relate somewhat to Si, too.

But upon looking at Beebe's eight function order, Se types apparently can become stubborn about the way things used to be, and will consitently use the past experience as a reference to what is happening in the now, as well as considering themselves the authority on stored facts...even while chafing at the idea that they must follow some kind of linear, learned order.

That's an important distinction, I think. An Se or Ne type might experience Si with either a love for facts, referencing the past, or nostalgia...but would balk at a consistent linear perception and learned order, or other people not "moving forward" or "changing."
    That's it! Some traditions comfort me and I stick with them or go back to them, but can't stand when people get stuck in the mud for no reason other than to be stubborn or prideful when it's clear that it's perfectly fine change.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Anything looks good on you.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    That sounds plausable.

I think those cognitive function tests are pretty bad. MBT i step 2 is much better.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I think those cognitive function tests are pretty bad. MBT i step 2 is much better.
    Where do I take that?