User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 70

  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Not really (could be both, could be just a general J thing). I'm not really someone who likes to hold grudges.
    Thinkist: not optimist nor pessimist. I am primarily competent in the enneagram.
    SX 9w1, SP 5w6, SP 3w4 | Split with the first two
    Ti-Se-Si-Ni-Te-Fi-Ne-Fe. I'm always questioning this, particularly the Si.
    Big 5/Global5/SLOAN: RCUEX

  2. #52
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    So holding grudges is an Ni thing rather than an Si thing?
    I wouldn't say so, because Ni is usually all about the future. Perhaps it is just my Te-aux, but I evaluate things much more in the present moment, with future goals in mind. I may know someone has been untrustworthy or disagreeable, but if he shows up, cooperates, and does his part, I don't hold the past against him because it would be unproductive. I might remain more wary of him because of the past experience, but he can't take that back even if he wanted to. He can just act today, and I will respond accordingly. As such, I am often more willing than others to make allowances for people who are working to improve, but on the flip side, a history of good relations won't make me overlook a significant error today.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  3. #53
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thinkist View Post
    Not really (could be both, could be just a general J thing). I'm not really someone who likes to hold grudges.
    Except with your sister?

  4. #54
    Member Nakawaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    MBTI
    free
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Do you Si-Doms tend to be neat and "responsible" with your belongings (i.e, you don't misplace them, forget where they are, etc?)? From the way you say, it seems as though your head is a like a to-do list.

    I've been wondering if I just have an ISJ shadow ;p Don't mind me for asking a seemingly obvious question.

  5. #55
    Senior Member Owfin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakawaka View Post
    Do you Si-Doms tend to be neat and "responsible" with your belongings (i.e, you don't misplace them, forget where they are, etc?)? From the way you say, it seems as though your head is a like a to-do list.

    I've been wondering if I just have an ISJ shadow ;p Don't mind me for asking a seemingly obvious question.
    I try to be neat and not lose things, but it isn't always possible. When I lose something I tend to get a minor freakout, find it, and laugh off my ridiculousness. Then repeat again two weeks later. I think it's a "me" thing and not a type thing.

    I so silly.
    I don't see any invisible treasure chests.

    • MBTI? ISTJ
    • Enneagram? 6 with a strong 7 wing
    • Brony? Yes
    • Stereotypes?

  6. #56
    Senior Member Owfin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump, look at Owfin go. Bumpity bumpity bump over the... forum?

    Eh, it doesn't rhyme,
    But it gets the point across just fine!
    Now half the time,
    I get a rhyme,
    But occasionally I just fail
    I don't see any invisible treasure chests.

    • MBTI? ISTJ
    • Enneagram? 6 with a strong 7 wing
    • Brony? Yes
    • Stereotypes?

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Does Si give SJs the ability to have vivid memory (almost like lucid memories)?

    They can remember as if experiencing right now. They can smell, sense the wind as it was in the memory and almost touch things.


    Is this true?

  8. #58
    Member Space Socks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Not perfectly, but close.
    I just want to float.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I wouldn't say so, because Ni is usually all about the future. Perhaps it is just my Te-aux, but I evaluate things much more in the present moment, with future goals in mind. I may know someone has been untrustworthy or disagreeable, but if he shows up, cooperates, and does his part, I don't hold the past against him because it would be unproductive. I might remain more wary of him because of the past experience, but he can't take that back even if he wanted to. He can just act today, and I will respond accordingly. As such, I am often more willing than others to make allowances for people who are working to improve, but on the flip side, a history of good relations won't make me overlook a significant error today.
    That's funny, because ISTP is the complete opposite of INTJ in that ISTP is more in the present moment than any other type and INTJ is more in the future than any other type!

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Space Socks View Post
    Not perfectly, but close.
    Could you please describe the experience and why you do it?


    So that perhaps I can understand it better.

    I think most Ne-doms (me) don't know how to consciously control this and are not sure in their relationship with the past.

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTJ] Ask an ISTJ Anything!
    By Smilephantomhive in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 12-14-2017, 06:52 AM
  2. [ISTJ] Is there an "Ask an ISTJ" thread?
    By yama in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-16-2015, 12:42 PM
  3. [ISTJ] Ask an ISTJ.
    By The Iron Giant in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-31-2014, 08:05 PM
  4. Ask an ISTJ, get your answer back on an excel spreadsheet
    By swordpath in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 04:17 AM
  5. [ISTJ] How does one go about wooing an ISTJ? (and other questions)
    By Tea Party in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 04:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO