User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Default SJs, where have you gone?!

@Giggly just messaged me about this and I feel like the message/question is important enough that it needs to be broadcast to the Guardhouse: Why do TypeC's SJs keep re-typing themselves as non-SJs??? First it's Donna Cecilia, then Saslou, then earthtrekker and now IZthe411 and others! Is is stereotyping of SJs as not having any depth? Do people think that if they have deep intuitive thoughts then they have to be another type?? What is the cause of this madness???????

I know I've been the lone regularly posting ESTJ on the forum for a while, so I'm used to personally being a forum rarity, but now it's an entire temperament! Now, as far as I know, the only regularly posting SJs who are certain of their types are me, Giggly, Tinker and Patches i.e. an ESTJ, two ISFJs and an ISTJ. No ESFJs???

Is there no hope? Are we a dying breed??????

(note: If you are another SJ who plans on sticking around and fighting the good fight with us, now is the time to come out of the woodwork. SJs of the forum unite )
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Yeah, exactly. It's too late to appeal to the defectors, they won't come back, I've never seen it happen, but there's still time for the 3 SJ's we have left!

MBTI
    ISTx

I've decided to let my P-ness hang out.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Generally bad experiences with other SJs make me want to change my type, however I've already been through a long string of types before I got to my current one and I'm happy where I am.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    ESFJ

When i originally typed myself i accepted ESFJ because the results told me what i was, however having time to look more closer at functions etc, i know i am not. Taking the test in the throws of a marriage breakdown is not something i would recommend, hehe. My lovely mother is the quintessential ESFJ and i am not like her. I do wish i had her cooking skills though.

I've tested recently and often INFP but the results are so close and someone here mentioned ISFP, i just don't know. I am aware the F is relevant to who i am but other than that, i am not sure so to not confuse myself and othesr i just leave my type blank. I would like for nothing else to know with certainty which 4 letters i am so i can post in the relevant category so as it stands i just post to subjects that interest me.

I will always defend SJ's to the hilt and when some ignorant fuckers comes here spewing their hatred/ignorance for the SJ's, i will tell them what i think.

I haven't necessarily defected @Giggly, i'm just more on the sidelines at this present time.

Still love you though
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

We're getting smaller and smaller in number...I suppose that makes us more unique then?

You know what we need to do about this EJCC, right? Make moar SJs!!!
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    IsFJ

A number of people have typed me as ISFJ, for what it's worth. Maybe you could add me as a half-member?

I have a bit of SJ envy, though - you guys work hard!
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    A number of people have typed me as ISFJ, for what it's worth. Maybe you could add me as a half-member?
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Generally bad experiences with other SJs make me want to change my type, however I've already been through a long string of types before I got to my current one and I'm happy where I am.
    Stick around here and you will have much better SJ experiences And you will see that not all SJs are obnoxious. I can vouch for all the regularly posting SJs here as being awesome people.
    Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    We're getting smaller and smaller in number...I suppose that makes us more unique then?
    I guess? Which is nice, but at the same time it still hurts a little to feel so typologically abandoned Being unique was better when I didn't associate it with that!
    You know what we need to do about this EJCC, right? Make moar SJs!!!
    I like the way you think!
    Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    I will definitely add you as a half-member and I will add you as a full member when you see that your tentative typing (which I agree with!) is correct.
    I have a bit of SJ envy, though - you guys work hard!
    Like a boss.