• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs, where have you gone?!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Organizing meet-ups?
(hint hint, other SJs! Let's do this thing! :solidarity:)

The INTPs have been far better at organizing meetups from what I've seen.

That's sad!

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I think you are an ISFJ myself. You seem like an Fe type to me. And I'm not so sure all SJs work hard, that's a stereotype.

Hmmm...

Having sworn SJ-ness, must I spend my life in servitude? :thinking:

(only [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] will get that one :smile:)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The INTPs have been far better at organizing meetups from what I've seen.

That's sad!
:laugh: Yeah it is!

Have there ever been SJ-organized TypeC meetups? Could it just be that we organize fewer meetups because there are fewer of us?
Hmmm...

:yesss: Excellent reference!

But even if it is servitude, you'll be an honorable Knight of Pluto, protecting princesses when they are being hounded by brigands. :yes: And from my experience as Adelbert Steiner as an SJ, that's a pretty awesome job.

(Steiner is the best ESTJ. :wub: He and the horse from "Tangled" are probably my favorite media ESTJs ever.)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Meetups are overrated. We gather, then just sit and stare at one another. :huh:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmmm...

Yes, well, you can start by serving me. :coffee:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Meetups are overrated. We gather, then just sit and stare at one another. :huh:
:( !!! Darn. I really wanted to go to one, at some point!

Man, if it were me and whichever crowd was at the meetup you went to, it would be total silence except for me awkwardly trying to fill the silence and get everyone to talk :laugh: So maybe it's good that I haven't been to one yet?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
:( !!! Darn. I really wanted to go to one, at some point!

Man, if it were me and whichever crowd was at the meetup you went to, it would be total silence except for me awkwardly trying to fill the silence and get everyone to talk :laugh: So maybe it's good that I haven't been to one yet?
Maybe you should have been at ours. ;P At the very end, one dude (supposedly introverted) got right in my face, I mean really too close and started making small talk. I think he might have been trying to see if I would shirk away (introversion) or breathe in his mouth wind (yuch). It was just so awkward. :unsure:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe you should have been at ours. ;P At the very end, one dude (supposedly introverted) got right in my face, I mean really too close and started making small talk. I think he might have been trying to see if I would shirk away (introversion) or breathe in his mouth wind (yuch). It was just so awkward. :unsure:
:ack!: Jeez! Was that the meetup where the guy backstabbed literally everyone he met, on the forum, as soon as he got back?

Is this person still a forum member? :thelook:

Yopo

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane
:peepwall:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane
:peepwall:
:rock: Welcome!

[YOUTUBE="UeQsZOQqO6I"]Welcome, Yopo, to the Show That Never Ends[/YOUTUBE]

Sil

This is a test.
[MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION] just messaged me about this and I feel like the message/question is important enough that it needs to be broadcast to the Guardhouse: Why do TypeC's SJs keep re-typing themselves as non-SJs??? First it's Donna Cecilia, then Saslou, then earthtrekker and now IZthe411 and others! Is is stereotyping of SJs as not having any depth? Do people think that if they have deep intuitive thoughts then they have to be another type?? What is the cause of this madness???????

I know I've been the lone regularly posting ESTJ on the forum for a while, so I'm used to personally being a forum rarity, but now it's an entire temperament! Now, as far as I know, the only regularly posting SJs who are certain of their types are me, Giggly, Tinker and Patches :( i.e. an ESTJ, two ISFJs and an ISTJ. No ESFJs???

Is there no hope? :cry: Are we a dying breed??????

(note: If you are another SJ who plans on sticking around and fighting the good fight with us, now is the time to come out of the woodwork. SJs of the forum unite :solidarity:)

I know this is old, but I feel you. It's been that way in PerC's ESTJ forum for years.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's so sad that the SJ subforum isn't nearly as active as the others. :'(

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Glad [MENTION=22628]Sil[/MENTION] is getting it up and running again!

Sil

This is a test.
Glad [MENTION=22628]Sil[/MENTION] is getting it up and running again!

Haha, so does that mean I've proved I'm an ESTJ?

Also, not sure how much I'm actually doing...I'm sort of zombifying old threads...

Still, it's fun to be in a different forum. This one is definitely different.

Sil

This is a test.
Wish there were more people on here to talk to though. Feels like everyone's away.