• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs, where have you gone?!

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Being N may make you special in the real world but as far as forum statistics that I just made up off the top of my head, SJ's make up less than 10% of the TypoC population. Which means on TypoC... I'm a unique and special snowflake.
Which works splendidly if you spend more time on this forum than in real-life. :highfive:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey I'm still here.

I'm in a zone, though.

The zone is taking too long.

IZthe411- ISTJ
[MENTION=6202]Samsara[/MENTION] - ESFJ
[MENTION=14458]earthtrekker1775[/MENTION] - ISTJ
[MENTION=10654]Noon[/MENTION] - ISFJ
[MENTION=1330]swordpath[/MENTION] - ISTJ
[MENTION=9552]ReflecTcelfeR[/MENTION] - ESFJ
[MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] - ESTJ

A

Anew Leaf

IZthe411- ISTJ

:yesss:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

IZthe411- ISTJ
/thread

:cheers:

Now UPDATE YOUR TYPES ACCORDINGLY! :footballreferee:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

IZthe411- ISTJ

:/

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I changed plans.... Hope it's ok. :D
Omigod, excellent! :yesss: How is it not okay?! I have inspired imitators! I have achieved a thing! (I don't know what that thing is but it is a cool thing!)
:nice: <--- Seal of approval!!!!!

Looks like someone's a Grumpy McGrumperson! :(
I'll cheer you up by making you an SJ too. *puts on dramatic voice* Henceforth, you will be an Honorary ESTJ because that is closest to your current type! Take this pad and pencil and Grading Rubric for All The World's Inefficiencies and go forth!!!

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
SJ tend to enjoy other hobbies such as knitting and engine repair.

:shock:

I made a Jellyfish.

mms_picture1-5.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:shock:

I made a Jellyfish.
You made that?!

Man you are awesome at crochet. I suck at crochet. :( I made a pot holder and it looked like an amoeba.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=10780]Patches[/MENTION] , that is so cute. You should totally sell those to cute-addicts.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
You made that?!

Man you are awesome at crochet. I suck at crochet. :( I made a pot holder and it looked like an amoeba.
"crochet"? :huh: ...That sounds like a combined word meaning crotch rocket! :D:D

600_08_ninja250r_left.jpg

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Being N may make you special in the real world but as far as forum statistics that I just made up off the top of my head, SJ's make up less than 10% of the TypoC population. Which means on TypoC... I'm a unique and special snowflake.
Must feel nice and wonderful to be a special snowflake. But seems this thread is fighting against it. Must down with it.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No, I mean any credibility.
Again just speak for yourself not others.
Jeez guys stop with the negativity! This is a positive thread. Also I posted a fairly reasonable response to y'all's debate a few pages ago that only Tinker has responded to.
"crochet"? :huh: ...That sounds like a combined word meaning crotch rocket! :D:D

600_08_ninja250r_left.jpg
....................... :thelook:

Hmmm. I think someone's inferior Ne is running amok today :laugh:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jeez guys stop with the negativity! This is a positive thread. Also I posted a fairly reasonable response to y'all's debate a few pages ago that only Tinker has responded to.
:

I think this is where our communication issues are. Positivity,... "reasonable responses", (whatever that means.) I just don't get you SJ's and your plain clear statements. We want reasons to interpret all the meanings of what you said- we like people to say weird, out there things to make us wonder, "what did she mean?" and so we can have something to debate about. You just don't belong here EJCC, nothing you say is meaningful enough.

but if you just change your type and screen name we may take you more seriously...

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is nice, half of TypeC think I am INTJ, half think I am ISTJ and 3/4 (conservative estimate) think I am an ass.
I think I am IntJ but perhaps I should have left it IxtJ.

Solution: ETTI - Earth Trekker Typology Index - A novel new system for subjectively assigning titles to individuals to categorize them into two groups. Only I will know the criteria for typing.

ETA - Earth Trekker Approved
ETD - Earth Trekker Disapproved

Official ETTI Assessment only $90!

jixmixfix

Permabanned
:yes: I agree with this. Any negative connotation of the S type is implied from comparing it to the N type.

Part of the forum, yeah. But not where I hang out!

If the entire forum were like the NT rationale or the Philosophy/Religion and Politics subforums, I would never have joined. So I guess I agree with you there, in that a little bit of the reason why there aren't as many SJs on the forum is that they're repelled by the hyper-philosophical NT discussion. But at the same time I agree with [MENTION=4490]Orangey[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6071]Oakysage[/MENTION]. The problem isn't exclusively from one of those two things -- it's from both.

Put it this way does it make more sense that most SJs on this forum type themselves as NTs or Njs because they secretly "want to feel special" or is it because the forum simply does not appeal to many SJs because it does not interest them. This is a no brainer. There are many people on this forum who I think are mistyped but how could I ever justify that XXXX is not their type? who am I to say that they are compatible or incompatible with being a certain type, I can't. I think the individual should be only person who really makes the judgement on what their type really is.

The assumption is: It's not recommended that you be in academia or the sciences or the arts if you're an SJ... because it's not practical enough for you and you'll get bored. This assumption is wrong, and I explained why earlier in the post.

I agree the assumption is wrong I never said it wasn't I was saying that people who are attracted to a typology forum are typically not Sj's. People who like to argue and use up countless hours of their time online are usually not Sj's, Sj's are task oriented and like to get things done in the real world, even if it's a science project and what not.