User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 163

  1. #71
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    :/
    I'm actually ISFP.

  2. #72
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    @Patches , that is so cute. You should totally sell those to cute-addicts.

  3. #73
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    You made that?!

    Man you are awesome at crochet. I suck at crochet. I made a pot holder and it looked like an amoeba.
    "crochet"? ...That sounds like a combined word meaning crotch rocket!

    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #74
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Being N may make you special in the real world but as far as forum statistics that I just made up off the top of my head, SJ's make up less than 10% of the TypoC population. Which means on TypoC... I'm a unique and special snowflake.
    Must feel nice and wonderful to be a special snowflake. But seems this thread is fighting against it. Must down with it.

  5. #75
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    No, I mean any credibility.
    Again just speak for yourself not others.

  6. #76
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    No, I mean any credibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Again just speak for yourself not others.
    Jeez guys stop with the negativity! This is a positive thread. Also I posted a fairly reasonable response to y'all's debate a few pages ago that only Tinker has responded to.
    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    "crochet"? ...That sounds like a combined word meaning crotch rocket!

    .......................

    Hmmm. I think someone's inferior Ne is running amok today
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  7. #77
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    "crochet"? ...That sounds like a combined word meaning crotch rocket!

    You're adorable

    Go Ne!!

  8. #78
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Jeez guys stop with the negativity! This is a positive thread. Also I posted a fairly reasonable response to y'all's debate a few pages ago that only Tinker has responded to.
    :
    I think this is where our communication issues are. Positivity,... "reasonable responses", (whatever that means.) I just don't get you SJ's and your plain clear statements. We want reasons to interpret all the meanings of what you said- we like people to say weird, out there things to make us wonder, "what did she mean?" and so we can have something to debate about. You just don't belong here EJCC, nothing you say is meaningful enough.

    but if you just change your type and screen name we may take you more seriously...
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  9. #79
    Senior Member Tiger Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,077

    Default

    This is nice, half of TypeC think I am INTJ, half think I am ISTJ and 3/4 (conservative estimate) think I am an ass.
    I think I am IntJ but perhaps I should have left it IxtJ.

    Solution: ETTI - Earth Trekker Typology Index - A novel new system for subjectively assigning titles to individuals to categorize them into two groups. Only I will know the criteria for typing.

    ETA - Earth Trekker Approved
    ETD - Earth Trekker Disapproved

    Official ETTI Assessment only $90!
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

  10. #80
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I agree with this. Any negative connotation of the S type is implied from comparing it to the N type.

    Part of the forum, yeah. But not where I hang out!

    If the entire forum were like the NT rationale or the Philosophy/Religion and Politics subforums, I would never have joined. So I guess I agree with you there, in that a little bit of the reason why there aren't as many SJs on the forum is that they're repelled by the hyper-philosophical NT discussion. But at the same time I agree with @Orangey and @Oakysage. The problem isn't exclusively from one of those two things -- it's from both.
    Put it this way does it make more sense that most SJs on this forum type themselves as NTs or Njs because they secretly "want to feel special" or is it because the forum simply does not appeal to many SJs because it does not interest them. This is a no brainer. There are many people on this forum who I think are mistyped but how could I ever justify that XXXX is not their type? who am I to say that they are compatible or incompatible with being a certain type, I can't. I think the individual should be only person who really makes the judgement on what their type really is.



    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    The assumption is: It's not recommended that you be in academia or the sciences or the arts if you're an SJ... because it's not practical enough for you and you'll get bored. This assumption is wrong, and I explained why earlier in the post.
    I agree the assumption is wrong I never said it wasn't I was saying that people who are attracted to a typology forum are typically not Sj's. People who like to argue and use up countless hours of their time online are usually not Sj's, Sj's are task oriented and like to get things done in the real world, even if it's a science project and what not.

Similar Threads

  1. Have you ever gone on a mass murder rampage??
    By ReadingRainbows in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-13-2016, 11:38 PM
  2. Where Have All The MEN Gone?
    By aprilfool in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 10:48 AM
  3. Where have YOU traveled to?
    By Synthetic Darkness in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 03:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO