"The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Don't feel bad. I'm pretty sure that, contrary to what they may say, the majority of people on this forum are in fact SFJs of some sort. The STJs are, admittedly, quite a bit more rare, but then again so are most of the other types, ESPECIALLY INTP. There are maybe a handful of people here that I truly believe are INTPs, and I pretty much don't believe there are any real INTJs or INFJs here (except for maybe one or two people, but I'm not sure.)
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Don't feel bad. I'm pretty sure that, contrary to what they may say, the majority of people on this forum are in fact SFJs of some sort. The STJs are, admittedly, quite a bit more rare, but then again so are most of the other types, ESPECIALLY INTP. There are maybe a handful of people here that I truly believe are INTPs, and I pretty much don't believe there are any real INTJs or INFJs here (except for maybe one or two people, but I'm not sure.)
    Heeeee! Too funny!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

There are loads of SJ-in-denial INTJs here. You self-declared SJs have the advantage in having some self awareness.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    SJ solidarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Yes!
    By our powers combined, we are SJ PLANET
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    There are loads of SJ-in-denial INTJs here. You self-declared SJs have the advantage in having some self awareness.
    Why thank you!

If people realized that SJs can think critically too -- and that not all SJs are traditionalists (and not all traditionalists are SJs!) -- maybe more forum SJs would admit their types!

I definitely think there are some mistyped ISFJs on the forum -- generally mistyped as INFJs -- but I dunno about ESFJs. What makes you (and Orangey) so skeptical of the INTJs? You seeing some Si up in there?
    Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    J'ACCUSE!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    This might help keep those SJ's around or even attract new ones...

Quick Curb Appeal Tips

• Street and Driveway: The street in front of your Guardhouse should be free of litter and may need a quick sweep. Watch out trolls!

• Mailbox and Visitor areas: Forum members will be paying attention to detail so you should too. Why not decorate with a YouTube link? Or a potted plant.

• Landscaping: Add a little sod bump to any bare spots threads in your lawn Guardhouse.

Paint Font: Put a fresh coat of paint font type on the whole exterior of your home posts. If you don't have the time to do it yourself or the money to pay someone to do it for you, then just paint the shutters or trim underline or use italics.

• Sub-Forum: This is the focal point of your home. You can simply repaint the door Guardhouse and replace the hardware to give a new fresh look. If you have house numbers by your door, those can easily be replaced, if needed.
    Man, you're makin' me want to be an ESFJ!!
    *starts searching for inner Domestic Foruming Goddess*

Edit: We must be doing some of this already because this subforum is VERY good at keeping the trolls out. I think we're too unresponsive to their provocations -- and therefore bore them, leading them to seek out Greener Troll Pastures (in the NT Rationale )
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    Well now! Look who's here. This is turning into a fantastic thread, what with Orangey and now Spartacuss. Now all we need is @INA.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Changing dynamics of the SJ vs N subconsciously and consciously
    - SJs won't subject themselves to psychology and Ns would ergo I must be an N
    - SJs are short-sighted and I'm not therefore I must be an N
    - SJs are not imaginative and I am therefore I must be an N
    - SJs aren't open to new possibilities and I am therefore I must be an N
    - I want to fit in therefore I am an N
    - I want to not be stereotyped and taken more seriously therefore I am an N
    - I want people on here to like me therefore I am an N
    - I want to be seen me as a genius therefore I am an N
    - I am like that person and that person is an N therefore I am an N
    - I like the letter N over S therefore I am an N (If we did not label Ne and Ni as it is and did not call them introverted or extraverted, types would change)
    - Statistics tell me that Ns are only 25% of the population so it is rarer to be an N so I am an N

The change is not often due to people enforcing a negative connotation to the S type but rather, the positive connotation the general media and education system tends to like to make of the traits that the N types often describe.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    The only thing that's a bit over typed are the N's but I'm pretty sure SJs are just not that into typology. I know quite a few ESFJs and they aren't the types that dwell on this sort of thing.