I changed from ISFJ because I realized that I'm an Fi dom instead of an Si dom. But I've become so used to the SJ section that I feel most comfortable here and prefer it over the others. If I were also able to continue to answer Si questions without feeling less confident about whether I am 'correct' or not, then I would do that as well.
“Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman
This might help keep those SJ's around or even attract new ones...
Quick Curb Appeal Tips
• Street and Driveway: The street in front of your Guardhouse should be free of litter and may need a quick sweep. Watch out trolls!
• Mailbox and Visitor areas: Forum members will be paying attention to detail so you should too. Why not decorate with a YouTube link? Or a potted plant.
• Landscaping: Add a little sod bump to any bare spots threads in your lawn Guardhouse.
• Paint Font: Put a fresh coat of paint font type on the whole exterior of your home posts. If you don't have the time to do it yourself or the money to pay someone to do it for you, then just paint the shutters or trim underline or use italics.
• Sub-Forum: This is the focal point of your home. You can simply repaint the door Guardhouse and replace the hardware to give a new fresh look. If you have house numbers by your door, those can easily be replaced, if needed.