• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs, where have you gone?!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Haha, so does that mean I've proved I'm an ESTJ?

Also, not sure how much I'm actually doing...I'm sort of zombifying old threads...

Still, it's fun to be in a different forum. This one is definitely different.
It proves that you're super enthusiastic about your type, haha.

I haven't read enough of your posts to really know. :doh: I should do that.

Sil

This is a test.
It proves that you're super enthusiastic about your type, haha.

I haven't read enough of your posts to really know. :doh: I should do that.

Haha, it would be hilariously sad to spam the SJ forum only to realize in the end I was a different type. And to think how many lovely little newcomers I might deceive...

How did you first get into typing? ESTJs aren't exactly the bumper crop of typology sites. Even the ones who come to sites like this don't stay long.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Can I still be an SJ even though i'm not an SJ? Honorary SJ?

I mistyped as ISFJ and then ESFJ for like years, Then ISFP and now ESFP which I think is correct.

So I was an SJ :p