• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Any ISTJs or ISFJs interacted with an ESFP?

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I am daydreaming about typology and crushes, as usual. Just wondering people's thoughts on the type dynamic ;)

Any ISTJs or ISFJs dared attempt a romance with an ESFP?

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've meet a few ESFP women in my time that I was very interested in. All of them however were either married or dating some other dude at the time, so no go for it. A shame too, we got along very well and they were quite delightful to be around :)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I think we go together REALLY well! :D:D I dated a gal who tested ESXP. In retrospect, she told me that she admired me and respected me for the things I did for her, like making sure she was safe and happy. That means a lot to an alpha ISTJ. :blush:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I have an ESFP sister and a guy friend who is ESFP. They are both crazy and have me cracking up with their approach to life, especially my friend. I could see myself dating one.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
One of my friends is ISFJ and another is ESFP. They are also good friends of each other. The ESFP comes to talk about her problems to ISFJ because she knows that ISFJ girl will never tell anyone else. ISFJ is very trustworthy so ESFP approaches her as her confidante. At the same time ESFP girl brings spontaneity into the friendship so it works very well when they are left alone or in a small group, but at parties in a crowd of people they are much more distant.

In socionics ISFJ-ESFP is relations of extinguishment and ISTJ-ESFP is mirage relations, also very attractive.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I can't stand the ESFPs I know.

In their own way they are friendly, but I find them too loud and too "shary" for my liking. They also lack dependability and depth I crave for.

I can see the attraction in ISTJ-ESFP relationship, but in my case the EP part would drive me crazy. They're too noisy and all about themselves althought they are completely mundane and unoriginal.

[EDIT]: Yay, this is my :devil:th post.

rawr_sheila

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I have to agree with [MENTION=4644]Habba[/MENTION] ^^

Besides that, I haven't found a single ISTJ-ESFP couple yet. The ESFPs I find are always with other types, mainly feelers, and ISFJs in particular. I'll tell you what I like and what I don't like about ESFPs....

What I like: ESFPs are very generous people to everyone around them. They give, give, and give freely without any expectations of return. They are warm, kind, friendly, and very accepting people. They are laid-back, casual and down-to-earth so everyone feels very comfortable around them. They are fun to hang around and playful! Most ESFPs are sensual; they are physically attractive and they know how to make themselves look hot:gleam:.

What bothers me: Sorry if this offends any of you, but some of the things that come out of your mouth are just ajkdlfkjasieworildf:BangHead::beathorse::wacko::dry:. You guys live entirely in the moment, so this is difficult for you. You need to think before you say some things. You may have offended someone without even knowing it. [I can catch it and I'm a thinker???] Or just saying something stupid can be a turn-off for ISTJs.

So hows it going for you and the guy?:)

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
My ESFP friend will make the same joke over and over. And it's always funny.

Nef

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
If it helps any,

I was with a ENxP for 6 years. It was great until he lost my trust by checking out others.

I believe he had trouble with my sensitivity and I had trouble with his lack of commitment. Otherwise we bonded well for 6 years.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Besides that, I haven't found a single ISTJ-ESFP couple yet.

I know one and they're actually the happiest couple I know. The husband and my dad who are both ISTJs make me think very highly of ISTJs.