User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 114

  1. #81
    Senior Member 2XtremeENFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Congrats for over a decade! That's awesome!



    And I think this may have been one of the many threads I started, lol : http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...sive-istj.html

    In short, we broke up for a couple different reasons, we had previously been dating for a few years and we both weren't sure if we were right to get married to each other due to having little dating experience outside of eachother & also our differences, i.e. some personality, but mainly just backgrounds, and how we would decide to raise kids...--- many of our problems, we felt WOULD/COULD appear if we got married... it's hard to discuss how you're going to be years from now... I mean, I could! But he hates speaking hypothetically.

  2. #82
    Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    Congrats for over a decade! That's awesome!
    Trying..
    Thanks though.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    In short, we broke up for a couple different reasons, we had previously been dating for a few years and we both weren't sure if we were right to get married to each other due to having little dating experience outside of eachother & also our differences, i.e. some personality, but mainly just backgrounds, and how we would decide to raise kids...--- many of our problems, we felt WOULD/COULD appear if we got married... it's hard to discuss how you're going to be years from now... I mean, I could! But he hates speaking hypothetically.
    Important discussions to have indeed!

    Read your old thread. How old is your ISTJ?
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

  3. #83
    Senior Member 2XtremeENFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Yeah. We do have great talks and definitely aren't dating just to date ya know. But yeah, it's just hard for us to figure out what the future holds.

    He's 27

  4. #84
    Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    Yeah. We do have great talks and definitely aren't dating just to date ya know. But yeah, it's just hard for us to figure out what the future holds.

    He's 27
    The future holds the present and the past. There's very little to figure out. Whatever has been likely will be, for better or for worse.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

  5. #85
    Senior Member 2XtremeENFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Definitely. Our relationship has been a happy one as it is in the present times haha it's him trying to analyze the damned future haha

    from the old thread you read, since then. He's decided that he did want to exclusively date me again so we are committed and that helps a ton. When I ask him what made him change his mind from how he previously felt, all he says is "I tried not dating you and that didn't work, but dating you works" how sweet, right? Haha

  6. #86
    Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    Definitely. Our relationship has been a happy one as it is in the present times haha it's him trying to analyze the damned future haha
    Well, you can't necessarily have it all. Many things will never change, so long as you know that they are minor to you and not that big a deal, ya know?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    from the old thread you read, since then. He's decided that he did want to exclusively date me again so we are committed and that helps a ton. When I ask him what made him change his mind from how he previously felt, all he says is "I tried not dating you and that didn't work, but dating you works" how sweet, right? Haha
    That is a sweet thing to say. What is it that he enjoys most about you?
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

  7. #87
    Senior Member 2XtremeENFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Yeah makes sense. The things that bothered me about him when we first dated kinda subsided because i realize they were minor and nothing compared to other people's problems. And the other guys I dated after him just never treated me as respectable as he did.

    He says what he likes most about me is my "kind heart" and how much "I care for people and treat people". He likes that I don't freak out when he starts getting stressed about things. Usually I can talk him out of his crazy Ne worst-case senarios. He likes my sense
    of humor a lot too. I seriously can just act like an idiot and he'll laugh and just stare at
    me. He is in utter disbelief of the crazy goofy things I can come up with

  8. #88
    Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    Yeah makes sense. The things that bothered me about him when we first dated kinda subsided because i realize they were minor and nothing compared to other people's problems. And the other guys I dated after him just never treated me as respectable as he did.
    Sweet! Respect is so important. Way more important than typology.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    He says what he likes most about me is my "kind heart" and how much "I care for people and treat people". He likes that I don't freak out when he starts getting stressed about things. Usually I can talk him out of his crazy Ne worst-case senarios. He likes my sense
    of humor a lot too. I seriously can just act like an idiot and he'll laugh and just stare at
    me. He is in utter disbelief of the crazy goofy things I can come up with
    Ha, so weird how all of that sounds so familiar.

    Have you read Just Your Type?
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

  9. #89
    Senior Member 2XtremeENFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Sweet! Respect is so important. Way more important than typology.

    Ha, so weird how all of that sounds so familiar.

    Have you read Just Your Type?



    So what does your ISTJ like most about you? All the same things??

    And no, I havent read that, what's it touch on?

  10. #90
    Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    So what does your ISTJ like most about you? All the same things??
    Yea, pretty wild actually!

    He thinks I'm a very caring person. He thinks I'm ridiculously patient and is still wowed by my willingness to do for other people. He used to think I was very naive because of the way I trust people, but apparently he always admired that. He likes that I'm spontaneous and that I can be just as equally serious as silly. He likes that I often just bust out with a goofy dance or face, or just say something ridiculous and intentionally off topic, without him seeing it coming. I play dumb with him a lot(in jest), but I can never keep a straight face when I'm joking, and he gets a kick out of that. He says that he thinks I'm one of the most intelligent people he's ever met, and the ideal mother.

    He can say very nice things about me, but he does(and also says) things that I find very hurtful, so I have a hard time hearing and processing the good.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    And no, I havent read that, what's it touch on?
    I think it's a very good book. It touches on the pros and cons of the romantic pairings between all of the types. It was based on a study done on a couple thousand people and their relationships. It gets into relationship satisfaction by type and by pairing. In their study, the ENFP/ISTJ match was one of the most prevalent. I was surprised by that. I can give you a briefing on that section if you want.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Similar Threads

  1. [ISFP] How to make an ISFP fall in L-O-V-E
    By CzeCze in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. I have a dream, but not sure how to make it reality
    By Munchies in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 09:20 PM
  3. How to make [type] love you forever
    By Jack Flak in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 04:12 AM
  4. [ISTJ] How to make an ISTJ swoon
    By moonbaby in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 11:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO