User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 114

  1. #71
    Senior Member 2XtremeENFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Why do you feel like you NEED an ISTJ? There is nothing wrong with ENFP preferences, but I get your feeling though.

    Anyway, if you feel unnecessary and worthless to an ISTJ(or anyone), take it seriously. It's not a good feeling to have over the longterm.
    Ohh don't get me wrong, i LOVE being an ENFP!! I know my strengths and love the fact that I have my preferences over the other ones I could have!

    However, to clarify..
    I feel like I need ISTJs in a good way. Like, I know that I will ultimately be late to every single plan I am committed to, but my ISTJ makes sure that I make it on time. I am way too F and I love his T'ness and his ability to help me not make such a big deal about stupid problems that come up. He keeps my Ne grounded, and he is such a great help when I start to get stressed out, he keeps me focused and helps me to not sweat the small stuff when I'm in my shadow.

    It's just everything that I lack (and am aware that I lack) is complete with my ISTJ.

    And sure, it's not all rainbows and butterflies all the time, but I know in the back of my mind that the balance, though it may annoy me sometimes, it for the absolute BEST.

  2. #72
    Senior Member 2XtremeENFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    As long as the ENFP doesn't try to change me, I wouldn't mind having an ENFP for myself.

    But I don't want to feel like I need to change the ENFP either, and the minute I feel like we are trying to change each other, things are going to go downhill from there...
    I get what you are saying.. do ISTJs appreciate when an ENFP is trying to challenge their ways, in order to help them grow? Because I like being challenged

  3. #73
    Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    I get what you are saying.. do ISTJs appreciate when an ENFP is trying to challenge their ways, in order to help them grow? Because I like being challenged
    I probably wouldn't, unless I admired the ENFP, though admiration is more likely in a relationship.
    Johari Nohari

    "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

  4. #74
    Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    Ohh don't get me wrong, i LOVE being an ENFP!! I know my strengths and love the fact that I have my preferences over the other ones I could have!

    However, to clarify..
    I feel like I need ISTJs in a good way. Like, I know that I will ultimately be late to every single plan I am committed to, but my ISTJ makes sure that I make it on time. I am way too F and I love his T'ness and his ability to help me not make such a big deal about stupid problems that come up. He keeps my Ne grounded, and he is such a great help when I start to get stressed out, he keeps me focused and helps me to not sweat the small stuff when I'm in my shadow.

    It's just everything that I lack (and am aware that I lack) is complete with my ISTJ.

    And sure, it's not all rainbows and butterflies all the time, but I know in the back of my mind that the balance, though it may annoy me sometimes, it for the absolute BEST.
    That's sweet. I hope it works out for you all and no one gets seriously injured in the process.

    How long have yall been together?
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

  5. #75
    Senior Member 2XtremeENFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    446

    Default

    On and off for about 5 years. Right now things seem to be going great, but when we were broken up for a while, he was very hard to read haha I was posting quite a lot then trying to figure out his ways!

  6. #76
    Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    On and off for about 5 years. Right now things seem to be going great, but when we were broken up for a while, he was very hard to read haha I was posting quite a lot then trying to figure out his ways!
    Aw, well obviously you're excited and happy about him.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

  7. #77
    Senior Member 2XtremeENFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Yeah I am happy it's working out for the best so far!

  8. #78
    Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,808

    Default

    You gotta keep us posted. I might need some tips from you.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

  9. #79
    Senior Member 2XtremeENFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Yeah, I just started another thread just about figuring out the future, I feel my ISTJ is nervous about 'our future' since we've broken up before, I think his Si makes him worry about our past problems too much sometimes

    Soo are you dating an ISTJ or interested in one?

  10. #80
    Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    Yeah, I just started another thread just about figuring out the future, I feel my ISTJ is nervous about 'our future' since we've broken up before, I think his Si makes him worry about our past problems too much sometimes
    Why did you all break up? Sorry if you've already answered that somewhere. Couldn't find it.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    Soo are you dating an ISTJ or interested in one?
    Something like that. I've been with one for over a decade. Married for quite awhile.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Similar Threads

  1. [ISFP] How to make an ISFP fall in L-O-V-E
    By CzeCze in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. I have a dream, but not sure how to make it reality
    By Munchies in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 09:20 PM
  3. How to make [type] love you forever
    By Jack Flak in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 04:12 AM
  4. [ISTJ] How to make an ISTJ swoon
    By moonbaby in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 11:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO