User Tag List

First 123

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

All that happens to you is your responsability. If you're late for work, it's your problem. If someone shoots you in the chest, it's your problem. If you have cancer, your problem. Your role as a citizen is to take charge and solve all problems related to yourself. It's nobody's else business to try and help you. They can do that voluntarily, but should never be obligied to do so. Responsabilities are duties and duties exist to be fulfilled, like laws.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Quote Originally Posted by -Beatriz View Post
    I think responsability is VERY important. When you're responsible you do better in life, period. By being responsible you get the best careers, the best relationships, the best future possibilities. There's no disadvantage about it. People who are irresponsible and don't care about anything and think life is just one big party annoy the heck out of me. Sorry not sorry.
    You are going to have an aneuryism when you learn this is not always true.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    2 so/sp

Hmm

For work I have realised that the more I fulfil, the more sprout up anyway. But I don't feel capable of cutting back on my own work performance, maybe I can try to get a bit more credit and loosen up in baby steps.

For relationship-related I keep them to a tee. I think it is important to have a sense of duty in relationships, but that means I also get easily affected by other people not meeting their responsibilities, whether explicit or implicit.

I think a healthy number and extent of responsibilities lends structure. You can create responsibilities consistent with your personal goals for yourself also.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9 sp
    Socionics
    SEI Si

You guys all make me feel bad about myself. Haha
    “A spoonful of honey attracts more flies than a barrelful of vinegar.” -St. Francis de Sales

"This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections."-Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    I amm all teh reponzibles.

Actually, I'm probably too responsible sometimes. I'm easily subjected to social obligation/pressure and it makes me kind of bitter, but I can't complain because I don't speak up about it, so I have to suffer to fate I set out for myself.
    Old post, but do you get annoyed with loose ends and desire closure on your personal and professional projects? Especially since that P/J crap is reversed for introverts, I have to know.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    Old post, but do you get annoyed with loose ends and desire closure on your personal and professional projects? Especially since that P/J crap is reversed for introverts, I have to know.
    Yes. I can't stand not having closure. Especially when it comes to people/social things.
    Likes Nørrsken liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    Yes. I can't stand not having closure. Especially when it comes to people/social things.
    I was trying to explain to my NFP husband about this and how he told me that he was confused as to why people on the forum are calling me an FJ type since I am not hyper-organized like other J types tend to be. Extroverts are more obvious with the J/P part, but what about introverts? Are we only spontaneous vs. planned internally and if so, what does that generally look like?

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    I was trying to explain to my NFP husband about this and how he told me that he was confused as to why people on the forum are calling me an FJ type since I am not hyper-organized like other J types tend to be. Extroverts are more obvious with the J/P part, but what about introverts? Are we only spontaneous vs. planned internally and if so, what does that generally look like?
    Typically I don't like looking at J/P as an independent dichotomy. I don't think it means anything more than whether you're a leading perceive or a leading judger. IMO it doesn't really deserve it's own characteristics and I'm not sure where the planned and spontaneous stuff even really came from. But since most people do treat J/P as a dichotomy, I'm in the minority here. Anyway, to answer your question, I don't think anyone is strictly spontaneous or planned and I personally don't think we can look at J/P for that, though there are others who disagree. I know Js who are messy and Js who are organized and Ps who are messy and Ps who are organized. All of them introverts too.
    Likes Nørrsken liked this post