• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INFJ and ISTJ - try to stop me.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
We let new members in. We just don't accept applications from flibbertigibbets. :)

Step away from the ISTJ.

Oh scuse me, how flibbertigibbid of me. I forgot the unwritten rule for applying for INFJ Club - all applications must be sent telepathically. :bored:

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
[MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION]! You totally tried to double dip on the threads!

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/50716-ohhh-infjjjjjjjs-coughistjwheeze.html

I'm really tempted to merge these. :thelook:

Funny how you seem to give answers in this thread more credence. Harumph! I spent like 10 whole seconds responding to you lady! And all I got for my trouble was a bad YouTube link.

Also, you are welcome to start a "I'M A FREAKING INFJ AND FREAKING PROUD OF IT!!" thead in fluffzone or 'What's My Type' if you want and defend your honour!

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION]! You totally tried to double dip on the threads!

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/50716-ohhh-infjjjjjjjs-coughistjwheeze.html

I'm really tempted to merge these. :thelook:

Funny how you seem to give answers in this thread more credence. Harumph! I spent like 10 whole seconds responding to you lady! And all I got for my trouble was a bad YouTube link.

Also, you are welcome to start a "I'M A FREAKING INFJ AND FREAKING PROUD OF IT!!" thead in fluffzone or 'What's My Type' if you want and defend your honour!

In my defense, the youtube link took 24 seconds to find.

I asked a simple question, you people are the ones making accusations about my seemingly un-INFJness! :ng_mad:

And I wanted to get both perspectives, SJ and NF. Don't blame me, more people answered this thread, so I gave it more attention. :tongue10:

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Don't blame me, more people answered this thread, so I gave it more attention. :tongue10:

You choose quantity over quality? HA! The folly of youth! :wacko:

Also, it was actually an attempt to save this thread (and others like it when you post anything pertaining to INFJ) that you post a 'what's my type thread'. That'll keep everyone's comments about your type to that thread and then you might get better answers in threads like this. Or not. :alttongue: Right back atcha!

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh scuse me, how flibbertigibbid of me. I forgot the unwritten rule for applying for INFJ Club - all applications must be sent telepathically. :bored:

It ends with a T. Flibbertigibbit. Good use in a sentence!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I see you didn't quite make the cut either. ;)

Giggly never typed herself as INFJ as far as I know. It's not about "making the cut."

Your mockery of telepathy probably indicates that you prefer Se and reject Ni on some level...lol.

But seriously...it's not even about Ni...it's about the fact that your Fe doesn't seem very developed, in the way it would be in an INFJ...it seems more like the Fe of a young ExTP, frankly.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We also accept applications via ghost or premonition.

(I'm just goofing around with you, Mr. Cockburn, hope you don't mind.) :)

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Giggly never typed herself as INFJ as far as I know. It's not about "making the cut."

Your mockery of telepathy probably indicates that you prefer Se and reject Ni on some level...lol.

But seriously...it's not even about Ni...it's about the fact that your Fe doesn't seem very developed, in the way it would be in an INFJ...it seems more like the Fe of a young ExTP, frankly.

Cheeeeeeeel lady I was just teasing Giggles and the Ni thing. :biggrin:

I think my Fe's well-developed... :thinking: I've never called anyone a putrid anus licker, IRL or online - and I've been tempted. :wink: I've worked damn hard for this Fe! :ranting:

I'm a Sensor and proud of it.

:rock: And stay that way!

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It ends with a T. Flibbertigibbit. Good use in a sentence!

I know, it was a play on words... :cheesy:
We also accept applications via ghost or premonition.

(I'm just goofing around with you, Mr. Cockburn, hope you don't mind.) :)

OMFGGGGxjdygeusjwezeusgod MY FEELINGS WERE HURT.

:smile:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't see it. Tertiary temptation means you can think your tert is more developed than it actually is.

Dom or Aux Fe is more than refraining from calling people certain names.

I don't think you'd have to "work damn hard" for aux Fe, either. It would be a natural preferred way of viewing the world.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't see it. Tertiary temptation means you can think your tert is more developed than it actually is.

Dom or Aux Fe is more than refraining from calling people certain names.

I don't think you'd have to "work damn hard" for aux Fe, either. It would be a natural preferred way of viewing the world.

Good point on the last one...Fe's a chore.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good point on the last one...Fe's a chore.

I think Fe is normally only a "chore" for INFJs when they're exhausted and people-overloaded and it's just all a bit too much. Otherwise, it normally comes quite naturally and feels quite pleasant.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
There is nothing wrong with an ESFJ-ISTJ pairing. Good luck to you both.

G

Glycerine

I find Fe to be a chore when people expect a lot from me. Fe is not all the about being socially adept/good manners. One of the most hated people at my school is probably an ESFJ... she'll put you under the bus/screw you over if you don't meet her expectations.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I find Fe to be a chore when people expect a lot from me. Fe is not all the about being socially adept/good manners. One of the most hated people at my school is probably an ESFJ... she'll put you under the bus/screw you over if you don't meet her expectations.

That's how my ESFJ ex is. But I can still tell the difference between harsher Fe and nicer Fe, and someone who is just not using Fe in the top two...

G

Glycerine

That's how my ESFJ ex is. But I can still tell the difference between harsher Fe and nicer Fe, and someone who is just not using Fe in the top two...
Even still, I would think you would be a bit more open the "mistyping" thing because people still bug you about your type. I think mrcockburn would probably be a peculiar INFJ but I can't say that she's definitively not INFJ.