User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

The ESFJ's I know love the finer things in life and like to show them to other people. They derive a lot of pleasure from having these things (although I can not explain to you the exact psychology behind this), so naturally, they love to shop. I always wonder at all the "stuff" they have whenever I visit with my ESFJs. It's usually really nice though so I do compliment them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

My ESFJ mom really doesn't like shopping. She expresses that shopping for herself is mostly stressful, and prefers to have others' input (even better, to have others with her) when shopping for them. She also expresses that it quickly becomes tiresome.

And yes, I am 110% sure she's ESFJ. She has tested ESTJ years ago and confirmed ESFJ recently through self-study.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    My ESFJ mom really doesn't like shopping. She expresses that shopping for herself is mostly stressful, and prefers to have others' input (even better, to have others with her) when shopping for them. She also expresses that it quickly becomes tiresome.

And yes, I am 110% sure she's ESFJ. She has tested ESTJ years ago and confirmed ESFJ recently through self-study.
    Well, I'm sure not ALL ESFJ's love to shop.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

It seems like more than any other type, it is the ESFJ and ESTP that will dig into your wallet the fastest.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I wonder if....the other night whilst I was hanging out with some ping-pong players at my fav bar, it wasn't an esfj whom I was chatting with most...It wasn't a romantic thing--most of the peeps are married and harmless (which is why some of why I like chillin with them), but he used Fe, was extraverted, had a good memory for details and didn't seem N....his stories were funny and I laughed quite a bit. I'm not sure I've ever hung around an esfj much...?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    I wonder if....the other night whilst I was hanging out with some ping-pong players at my fav bar, it wasn't an esfj whom I was chatting with most...It wasn't a romantic thing--most of the peeps are married and harmless (which is why some of why I like chillin with them), but he used Fe, was extraverted, had a good memory for details and didn't seem N....his stories were funny and I laughed quite a bit. I'm not sure I've ever hung around an esfj much...?
    It could have been an ESTP as well.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    It could have been an ESTP as well.
    Yeah, I didn't talk to him that long. Didn't get that vibe though...
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

^No esfps trust, ironically if they're rich they're the most generous too

I think esfjs like to shop but they can be fucking cheap! They like to buy high quality/high fashion at a bargain and are willing to stand in line for 17 hours to get it
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

My aunt who I'm not sure is an ESFP or ESFJ loves shopping. She has a real knack for knowing what looks good together in clothing and interior decorating and is always finding the greatest bargains.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    If you see him again, look for the same jokes over and over- might be ESFJ. I got a ESFJ I play ball with and he's funny sometimes, but his jokes are replayed at least once a week. #tbt

Plus, I find ESTPs seem to laugh along with you, more than initiate the joke. Their tert Fe has a more complementary, 'fellow feeling' vibe. Fe doms are most times 'shaming' something in their jokes. They can be funny, but somebody or something has done wrong, and needs to hear about it.