• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The random simple stuff you don't need to put in a blog but have no where else to put it either. Put it down, SJs, in this here thread....

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As they come to mind, I'm sure I'll have things to say but right now I have to do some homework. I shall be back soon though!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dang it! I have an errand to run tonight and my car battery died, so now I have to wait for a jump. Grrr.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:offtobed: <-- This is what I should be doing. But my brain is half shut off from sleepiness; it's like I'm stuck in limbo, between being productive and being in bed. Can't... motivate myself... to move!

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
So not looking forward to working back in that living room today. It's honestly going to take about two and a half days to get done, just with all the sanding/mudding/priming and paint. It's great on the other hand because time = money, but bleh. Can't it just self-paint? :laugh:

NegativeZero

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w4
NP dogma: SJs... thoughts... randomness?

Are you fucking kidding me?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^We have Ne too, bro. :dry:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
lost 2" of hair to a primer-related incident at work today. so pissed. D:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wondering why it is that my broker will ask a rental applicant on the phone, "Are you a sex offender?"

I mean, seriously, who answers a question like that over the phone to a complete stranger?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It'd be nice to lean my head on someone's shoulder... but no one I'm comfortable doing that with is in the vicinity. :(

NegativeZero

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w4
^We have Ne too, bro. :dry:

I was kidding. I was just regurgitating the dogmatist NP canard of, "SJs are stupid and thoughtless and don't really understand life or care about figuring out existence, man!" I don't actually agree with my post. My wonderfully intelligent girlfriend is an ISFJ, so it would be quite the pity if I did agree with it.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was kidding. I was just regurgitating the dogmatist NP canard of, "SJs are stupid and thoughtless and don't really understand life or care about figuring out existence, man!" I don't actually agree with my. My wonderfully intelligent girlfriend is an ISFJ, so it would be quite the pity if I did agree with it.
Oh, ok. Good. :) Your joke was just so close to how some people actually talk on this forum. (If only they were ALL joking...)

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wondering why it is that my broker will ask a rental applicant on the phone, "Are you a sex offender?"

I mean, seriously, who answers a question like that over the phone to a complete stranger?

"I am indeed! I opened my trenchcoat to kindergardeners on the playground. Occurred in 2007, if I recall....would you like details? By the way, how are the schools nearby?"

DISCLAIMER TO THE FBI: I'm being facetious. None of the above is true. Pls don't come knocking on my door; we're in the middle of dinner. ty

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I don't have the time or energy for these games. Thnks fr th mmrs.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why do we take cicadas in stride? I mean, they're giant bugs that form gangs, hide in the bushes, wait til it's dark and then screech at you as you pass by. Isn't that a little freaky?

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Why the fuck do people buy animals if they're just going to neglect them? This poor dog's been yapping to be let in for over an hour. Makes me mad.

Noon

2AShH.jpg

I laugh every time I see it. Every time I see it.

I'm too easily amused.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How come I don't know any ISFJs in real life? :sadbanana:

I know ESTJs, ESFJs, and ISTJs but no ISFJs.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How come I don't know any ISFJs in real life? :sadbanana:

I know ESTJs, ESFJs, and ISTJs but no ISFJs.

I don't know any INTPs. Let's bond over this and solve neither person's predicament.