• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm starting to think that my dad is actually an ESTJ and not an ISTJ.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My SJ dad is 5w6

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I already knew my grandfather was a multi-millionaire, but I randomly started googling his name because I was trying to find pictures of some of his antique bottle collections, and I realized that I don't know jack shit about my grandparent's lives. I found articles written both by him and about him, and he's even one of the sources for some wikipedia article. His bottle collection a few years ago was a highly anticipated event and was the highest-selling auction of antique bottles ever. Dropping $20k on a bottle to resell it for $50k is normal for him. This is the guy who I only see at holiday dinners who is really quiet and barely talks. I've never been close to my family. He likes to play games like rummikub and bocci ball and horseshoes and I never cared to learn about anyone in my family beyond what I've witnessed from personal experience. Makes me wonder what else I don't know. I don't even know what family I have beyond my immediate family and my grandparents. I don't have any cousins. I have some second and third cousins in Germany who I met once on a trip there. Beyond that, I don't really know. It's kind of blowing my mind.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was a real SJ today and I went out for a lunch date with another SJ.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
SJs get bullied too.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=26674]theforsaken[/MENTION] STAHP.

:rules:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm fucking tired of SFJ stereotypes.