• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
90-99 percent
What would it take to convince you of the validity of the established data, that most of us can agree is valid, on this forum?

Your attempts to debate, thus far, have come across as trolling, because your personal-experience-reliance is basically a brick wall that no one can get past. Forums are for engagement and dialogue, and while you have been trying very hard to engage and create dialogue, your efforts have been counterproductive. Dialogue, after all, is a two-way street.

Ignorance is hate

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
What would it take to convince you of the validity of the established data, that most of us can agree is valid, on this forum?

Your attempts to debate, thus far, have come across as trolling, because your personal-experience-reliance is basically a brick wall that no one can get past. Forums are for engagement and dialogue, and while you have been trying very hard to engage and create dialogue, your efforts have been counterproductive. Dialogue, after all, is a two-way street.
Yea, I guess you're right. Maybe....

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Is the bad man gone yet, is it safe to post again?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm so tired of Fe being conflated with enneagram 2. That's why I don't ever relate to stupid descriptions

Ignorance is hate

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I'm so tired of Fe being conflated with enneagram 2. That's why I don't ever relate to stupid descriptions

Hmm, I just read about enneagram 2 and it seems a pretty good fit for dominant or secondary Fe users. What are your qualms with the association between Fe and enneagram 2?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm, I just read about enneagram 2 and it seems a pretty good fit for dominant or secondary Fe users. What are your qualms with the association between Fe and enneagram 2?

I don't have a 2 in my tritype and I'm an Fe aux so Fe descriptions are much too 2-y for me

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)

Yeah, I don't know of I really am ISFJ or not. But I've definitely come to see a side that relates to Fe, yet has nothing to do with a desire to help and give back to the world. I've been so resistant to the idea of being an ISFJ mostly due to this concept that is nothing like me.

Some of my family members would probably place me as a thinker because I do appear to be at first glance. I am not at all nor have I ever been affectionate. I do not radiate warmth and love (though I still do feel them). I am not emotionally expressive or affectionate.

Yet I have come to recognize that my feeling side doesn't need to be gushy in order to be my aux or dom function.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, I don't know of I really am ISFJ or not. But I've definitely come to see a side that relates to Fe, yet has nothing to do with a desire to help and give back to the world. I've been so resistant to the idea of being an ISFJ mostly due to this concept that is nothing like me.

Some of my family members would probably place me as a thinker because I do appear to be at first glance. I am not at all nor have I ever been affectionate. I do not radiate warmth and love (though I still do feel them). I am not emotionally expressive or affectionate.

Yet I have come to recognize that my feeling side doesn't need to be gushy in order to be my aux or dom function.

Same @ the bolded. I actually think my Fe is pretty shitty and doubt it even exists sometimes but I've talked to some people and apparently I Fe a lot more than I think I do. To the point that it's kinda weird that I don't even notice it. Warm and affectionate are definitely not words I'd use to describe myself. I'd say I'm generally friendly though. I can get along with anyone as long as they're nice to me.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Same @ the bolded. I actually think my Fe is pretty shitty and doubt it even exists sometimes but I've talked to some people and apparently I Fe a lot more than I think I do. To the point that it's kinda weird that I don't even notice it. Warm and affectionate are definitely not words I'd use to describe myself. I'd say I'm generally friendly though. I can get along with anyone as long as they're nice to me.

I think when I'm not emotive, it just stands out that much more as a strong projection of emotion. Or even when I'm writing to someone they can still read what isn't being said.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm always sabotaging myself. It's impossible to keep linear it would seem.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I've been an auto club member for 20 years; this got me thinking - what other kinds of clubs are out there? A couple months ago, I got an invite to join a custom clothing club. They get your measurements (I think you have to go to their facility to get that done.) and then recommend clothing for you. If you like a particular style, they'll custom make it for your measurements. Sounds cool but it didn't appeal to me.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think I'll actually play Pokemon Blue today. I want to play all of the games in order (I've played most of them before but I want to do it chronologically for fun and personal achievement) and I already played Red. I haven't touched Blue in months though because of school. I still remember where I am too, the next thing I need to do is fight Blaine. So I'm pretty close to the end.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I think I'll actually play Pokemon Blue today. I want to play all of the games in order (I've played most of them before but I want to do it chronologically for fun and personal achievement) and I already played Red. I haven't touched Blue in months though because of school. I still remember where I am too, the next thing I need to do is fight Blaine. So I'm pretty close to the end.

Is this on an emulator or the real deal?