• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I really have a strange ESFP sample group: two nerdy mid-twenties guys with no artistic ability and no idea when to stop pontificating.

Part of a general trend of knowing very few SPs, and even fewer that I actually like. In contrast, I'm completely surrounded by NFs.

?!?

What is this place you speak of?

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think at every job I've worked at in my life there's been at least 1 estp asshole that ruins everything. They seem to exist only to control everything.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think the key to being a "good" workplace ESTJ is trust. Everything that people complain about, when it comes to ESTJs in the workplace -- especially ESTJs as bosses -- has to do with whether or not those ESTJs trust their coworkers/subordinates to do their jobs well, and to provide input and insight that the ESTJ might not otherwise have.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I don't feel like a kid, but I do feel like I'm constantly pretending to be an adult...

But I refuse to use the term 'adulting'. It's not adulting, its trying to be an adult. *old-man rant about millenials*

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Bob Ross was a perfect human being.

Ignorance is hate

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
NJ thought here: y'all have low IQs, that's why you conform so easily and rely on others to make decisions for you.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
NJ thought here: y'all have low IQs
The irony of this post and your username juxtaposed...

Do a little more research on MBTI and intelligence. Even better, stop putting so much stake in IQ. Then we'll talk.

that's why you conform so easily and rely on others to make decisions for you.
We don't rely on others to make decisions for us. Read any description of any SJ type and you will see that we are extremely decisive. My type and ESTPs are probably the most decisive types in the entire MBTI.

As for how and why we "conform", allow me to link you to some good descriptions of introverted sensing:
http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...ed-sensing.html?highlight=introverted+sensing

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I love it when people insult those who are minding your their own business. Why, one of my favorite pastimes involves going to the local mosque and shouting to everyone that Muslims are literally Satan incarnate.

Ignorance is hate

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
The irony of this post and your username juxtaposed...

Do a little more research on MBTI and intelligence. Even better, stop putting so much stake in IQ. Then we'll talk.

We don't rely on others to make decisions for us. Read any description of any SJ type and you will see that we are extremely decisive. My type and ESTPs are probably the most decisive types in the entire MBTI.

As for how and why we "conform", allow me to link you to some good descriptions of introverted sensing:
http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...ed-sensing.html?highlight=introverted+sensing

Nope, that hasn't been my experience with those of your type.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Nope, that hasn't been my experience with those of your type.

Good thing no one here gives a fuck about your experience then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think you have better things to do with your time than fail to troll the SJs on a typology forum.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Seems a rather precocious conclusion to have reached. Feel free to back your claim with facts.

Yeah, I really don't think I need to waste my time feeding a troll. I know most of the other SJs on this forum fairly well. All you're trying to do is ruffle some feathers, and we're used to SJ hate. It's just eyeroll worthy at this point.

For your own convenience: If you really want to stir up some shit and have fun with it, try PerC. Otherwise, well, good luck attempting it here, I guess.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Feel free to back your claim with facts.
You were given facts, but you discounted them because they didn't line up with your experience.

edit: and ironically that right there, overreliance on previous experience, is one of the most prominent negative SJ stereotypes

Ignorance is hate

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Yeah, I really don't think I need to waste my time feeding a troll. I know most of the other SJs on this forum fairly well. All you're trying to do is ruffle some feathers, and we're used to SJ hate. It's just eyeroll worthy at this point.

For your own convenience: If you really want to stir up some shit and have fun with it, try PerC. Otherwise, well, good luck attempting it here, I guess.

Thanks

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sorry SJ's wrong random

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Is it even possible to successfully troll SJs? I've never seen it happen. Also the SJs that get hated on seem to be the ESTJs and ESFJs (the mean boss and the domineering mom). People don't have strong opinions of ISTJs and most people adore ISFJs.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is it even possible to successfully troll SJs? I've never seen it happen. Also the SJs that get hated on seem to be the ESTJs and ESFJs (the mean boss and the domineering mom). People don't have strong opinions of ISTJs and most people adore ISFJs.

Yes...? I think any type can be trolled.