• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*cough* I'm just your sad little experiment, aren't I?

You don't understand what Fe and you're not a 4 core, so cool it and stop feeling terrible for yourself.
An authentic feeling, you're labeling us all Fe users as people without real feeling, that somehow our feelings are less validating?
You ignore me, not even considering my feelings. Not a rep, nothing and I gave you a lot of my time on this forum supporting you. So really. Don't claim to be this life-saving authority on what this function is, because you're hell as not as the archetype of it and neither am I.

Fi is about values and morals essentially, not how "authentic" their feeling is. We can have terrible deep feelings too. You don't think I don't feel when my friend died?? ... I know you're confused so really, and you told me MBTI is just a fun thing for you and you don't take it seriously, have you changed your mind now? So stick up to it and tell me.

No more lies. Why don't we work together? You think since I am an INFJ I am just too different for you? Is that it? Maybe I should make my video topic on Fe.

No one grows as a given. No one. You piss me off at times, lux. It's like anything I contributed to the community is shit. My struggles are just minor and I can't understand what you're going through because my concepts of gender are faulty. I apparently know nothing. Well gee, sorry. Yes I realize I am shaming you, because you're embarrassing me in spite of what I done to help you.

Don't act like you don't know me. You saw me on video before while you hid your face. So please respect. Peace.

I wasn't really talking about you at all... I'm sorry if what I said offended you.

I'm frustrated with the way Fe is described. My point was that I'm Fe and I don't feel like my feelings are less authentic or deep than anyone else's, and that's what bothers me about it. I'm venting off frustration.

You sent me a rep and I didn't respond... I don't always respond to reps. I didn't know you wanted a response. I was taking a nap when you sent it and then came back and only responded to quotes. I'm sorry.

I'm not claiming to be a "life-saving authority" on anything...? And I'm definitely not the archetype of anything. Nor have I claimed to be.

Like I said, I'm frustrated and venting. I, also, don't think it's fair to say only Fi feelings are authentic or "deep," and that's why I'm complaining.

I tend to contradict myself and I've been told I'm very "self forgetting" but I don't lie, everything I say I mean fully at the time that I say it. Really I don't think I should take typology so seriously, but I guess I am right now because I'm frustrated.

I don't think you're "too different" for me or whatever you're trying to describe. I don't know where this sudden self-consciousness regarding me came from... it's like I woke up one day and you decided that I hated you and like I haven't been able to convince you otherwise so I don't really know what else to do. :/

I don't like fighting or misunderstandings and I really have no idea where this post came from. I'm sorry if I'm annoying, pissing you off, embarrassing and shameful. It isn't ever my intention to upset people.

Well, when I read that last sentence ...I do feel horrible that you feel this way. I mean, on some level I do care about how people see me too...
But don't let other people's opinions get to you too much. Each and every way of being (...unless you enjoy killing people) is just is.
it's only you who gets to decide what meaning it has for you.

But if it means anything, that I think you're very much not broken. you're a wonderful representation of what it means to be more than what one can see.

It's a really unhealthy behavior that I'm trying to get over but it's hard.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wasn't really talking about you at all... I'm sorry if what I said offended you.

I'm frustrated with the way Fe is described. My point was that I'm Fe and I don't feel like my feelings are less authentic or deep than anyone else's, and that's what bothers me about it. I'm venting off frustration.

You sent me a rep and I didn't respond... I don't always respond to reps. I didn't know you wanted a response. I was taking a nap when you sent it and then came back and only responded to quotes. I'm sorry.

I'm not claiming to be a "life-saving authority" on anything...? And I'm definitely not the archetype of anything. Nor have I claimed to be.

Like I said, I'm frustrated and venting. I, also, don't think it's fair to say only Fi feelings are authentic or "deep," and that's why I'm complaining.

I tend to contradict myself and I've been told I'm very "self forgetting" but I don't lie, everything I say I mean fully at the time that I say it. Really I don't think I should take typology so seriously, but I guess I am right now because I'm frustrated.

I don't think you're "too different" for me or whatever you're trying to describe. I don't know where this sudden self-consciousness regarding me came from... it's like I woke up one day and you decided that I hated you and like I haven't been able to convince you otherwise so I don't really know what else to do. :/

I don't like fighting or misunderstandings and I really have no idea where this post came from. I'm sorry if I'm annoying, pissing you off, embarrassing and shameful. It isn't ever my intention to upset people.

It's a really unhealthy behavior that I'm trying to get over but it's hard.

:( I want to leave this forum knowing that a silly theory isn't going to consume yourself to the point of committing serious self harm mental or physical.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:( I want to leave this forum knowing that a silly theory isn't going to consume yourself to the point of committing serious self harm mental or physical.

It won't. I was just frustrated but eventually I'll get over it.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It won't. I was just frustrated but eventually I'll get over it.

Alright, please note people on this forum are much more tolerant and understanding (provided help by the moderators of course). So don't feel like it has to be a job here if it pains you. I used to think it is until I realized that life isn't that simple. Even if I were to give the most simple and all encompassing definitions (also correct)of each function, do you think people's problems will all be fixed?Impossible.
Part of having excellent Fe requires self love ironically in fact, it's essential. You can't love others if you don't love yourself. Well unless you want fake Fe which is terrible lol.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Your feelings are your prerogative Lux. Not things to be apologized for.

Don't let other people take their frustrations out on you for the sake of harmony or a fear of being hated. You are valid though I well know it's difficult to feel that way.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Part of having excellent Fe requires self love ironically in fact, it's essential. You can't love others if you don't love yourself. Well unless you want fake Fe which is terrible lol.

I don't agree with this statement at all.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Fe humor (stereotypes)

What the typology community thinks Fe is:

compassion%20628x363.jpg

What Fi users think it is:

gossiping-harmful.jpg

What I think it is:

change-the-world.jpg

What it really is:

1219-0-cry.jpg

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I just finished making the Slow Cooker Asian Braised Beef from a food blog recipe. I'll know in 4 hours if it's any good. I like the smells, but I don't like using beef chuck roast because you have to remove all the fat and that's a pain. Next time, I'll just use some boneless beef ribs.

Also, I don't think I've ever considered the question of self-worth. I think if a person is loved as a child, that question seldom arises.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I slept for a long time and got over it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Things work out better when you act like the good person you know you are, instead of the shitty one everyone expects you to be.

That was very alpha quadra :)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What is it about me that makes people so confident that I'm an ISFJ anyway, if I'm allowed to ask that? I'm confident that it's my type, as weak as the aux is compared to the dom, but what I'm really wondering is how other people on this forum are adamant that I am accurately typed as well. Is there some sort of telltale sign that I'm an ISFJ, or do people just want me to be one because there's a lack of them here? If there's some sort of "sign," what exactly is it?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What is it about me that makes people so confident that I'm an ISFJ anyway, if I'm allowed to ask that? I'm confident that it's my type, as weak as the aux is compared to the dom, but what I'm really wondering is how other people on this forum are adamant that I am accurately typed as well. Is there some sort of telltale sign that I'm an ISFJ, or do people just want me to be one because there's a lack of them here? If there's some sort of "sign," what exactly is it?
I'm not all that confident anymore, but when I was, it was because of the way you described what it's like to be Si-dom in your SJ misconceptions thread. It resonated a lot with me and suggested that you probably were Si-dom.

Other than that... dunno. You're obviously a sensor and obviously a feeler.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm not all that confident anymore, but when I was, it was because of the way you described what it's like to be Si-dom in your SJ misconceptions thread. It resonated a lot with me and suggested that you probably were Si-dom.

Other than that... dunno. You're obviously a sensor and obviously a feeler.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I just want to throw it out there, that to me, there are far more similarities between Fi and Fe than many of us would like to believe. At the end of the day, we are all human with the same depth, understanding, and pain and joy, that emotions can give to each and every one of us. How we express that emotion to the outside world cannot change that. How we react to our emotions and project them is based on how developed they are and how well we understand those emotions. It doesn't matter how high up the stack an emotional function is, if we don't take the time to understand our emotions and feel them, analyze them, and learn how to work with them, then an INFP or ENFJ, whatever dominant feeling type, will have no more control and depth than an inferior feeling function type. Being of a dominant feeling function or any function for that matter doesn't automatically give someone super hero strength in that department. We all have issues to grapple with, we all have inner drama to handle. No one is more of a snowflake than anyone else. Yes we're all individuals, but together we're snow. That was a horrible analogy... Let's never go there again.

In the end, it only helps each and every one of us to work hard towards self improvement, and where those areas are, are wholly individual to that person. You don't need some personality type theory to tell you that.

This is all just my opinion of course and how I see people. We're all struggling yes, but we're also struggling together.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

This song makes me think of ISFJ/ESFJ difficulties

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
SJs at the office being terrible SJs:

ISTJ: forgot a meeting entirely, went out to get a late lunch, came back, and realized she'd missed the entire meeting
ESTJ: responded to ISTJ's absence by 1) initially forgetting that she was even supposed to come, and 2) responding to ISTJ's apology by saying "I ain't even mad, this is hilarious"

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
There's a movie in the works about the life of failed Theranos CEO Elizabeth Holmes (INFJ) starring Jennifer Lawrence. I wonder if there'll be any door-slamming and cats. :D