• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
omg, everybody step back! stop being so politically correct/easily offended.

But yeah, I guess Matt Damon is an SJ there, not that surprising.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
RedAmazoneFriendZone said:
In charge of what exactly ?

All political and economic decisions. When you think about it, most of the terrible decisions made throughout history have been made by non-SJs.

We should also run the courts because we're the most fair and objective type.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
All political and economic decisions. When you think about it, most of the terrible decisions made throughout history have been made by non-SJs.

You have interesting views...

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'd like you to be right, and that would be so much easy to trust someone or not.....Unfortunately, this isn't an objective view point. :shrug:

If you wanna become the next Minister of Justice, tell me your plan and I'll vote for you. An Authority of Quality should be admired and not feared.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
RedAmazoneFriendZone said:
I'd like you to be right, and that would be so much easy to trust someone or not.....Unfortunately, this isn't an objective view point.

I'd never ask someone to trust me; go read some books. Some of the worst decision making I've seen have come from non-SJs. For example:

1) Herbert Hoover, an ENTP, started the Great Depression by creating a trade war through the Smoot Hawley Act
2) FDR, an ENFP or ESFP, prolonged the Great Depression, confiscated gold, interned thousands of little children without due process, etc.
3) Bill Clinton, another ENFP, screwed an intern, and allegedly raped multiple women and got himself impeached
4) Barack Obama, an INFP or INTP, completely destabilized Iraq by pulling troops against the counsel of his military advistors. The result has been the rise of ISIS in Iraq and thousands slaughtered and sold into slavery. Also accumulated more debt than every president before him COMBINED.

The absolute worst leaders in American History have been NPs and FPs.

/DG/

I'd never ask someone to trust me; go read some books. Some of the worst decision making I've seen have come from non-SJs,

I am not aware of many books that discuss the typing of world leaders...

Your superiority complex is part of what makes society suck.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
/DG/ said:
Your superiority complex is part of what makes society suck.

It's not exactly a superiority complex. I think certain types are better at doing some things than other types. We SJs excel at decision making that centers around money and managing people. The FPs are much better at artistic endeavors and the NTs at theoretical innovation.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's not exactly a superiority complex. I think certain types are better at doing some things than other types. We SJs excel at decision making that centers around money and managing people. The FPs are much better at artistic endeavors and the NTs at theoretical innovation.

and we NF's are good at crying and being offended right? ;)

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Forever said:
and we NF's are good at crying and being offended right?

You guys excel at nurturing and other empathetic type activities.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd never ask someone to trust me; go read some books. Some of the worst decision making I've seen have come from non-SJs. For example:

1) Herbert Hoover, an ENTP, started the Great Depression by creating a trade war through the Smoot Hawley Act
2) FDR, an ENFP or ESFP, prolonged the Great Depression, confiscated gold, interned thousands of little children without due process, etc.
3) Bill Clinton, another ENFP, screwed an intern, and allegedly raped multiple women and got himself impeached
4) Barack Obama, an INFP or INTP, completely destabilized Iraq by pulling troops against the counsel of his military advistors. The result has been the rise of ISIS in Iraq and thousands slaughtered and sold into slavery. Also accumulated more debt than every president before him COMBINED.

The absolute worst leaders in American History have been NPs and FPs.

FP are the best neighbourhood leaders. Go read some french books now ! :woot::reading::rules::sage::wack:

By the way I have read (not in french books) that Clinton is ESFP. Cheers !

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why didn't I start meditating sooner?

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sometimes non SJ types can seem hopelessly inept

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Gonna post this here because I think it's related enough. Just had another friend of mine take the MBTI test and what do you know, yet another friend of mine turns out to be an SFJ! There must be something about SFJs that has me clamoring all over them. :D

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Once I learn how to apply this stubbornness to something more constructive than tearing myself apart, I am going to be one hell of a force to be reckoned with. I have a fighting spirit.

/DG/

I tried to have a nice visit with my dad today, but he is being such an asshole that I couldn't be in the same room with him. I'm sitting outside a McDonalds waiting for him and my brother to be done eating.

I really just want to walk home, but 1. Google maps says I am over ann hour away from my house if I were to walk it (less than 10 mins by car tho) and 2. my dad would prob freak the fuck out, partially because he isn't good with phones and idk if he would see a text.

So here I am just bored.

Edit: if they don't leave after half an hour I am walking tho

Edit 2: Well, they came back after a little while, so I'm not walking home. It's a bit disappointing actually because I could use the exercise and it's kind of a nice night for a walk. But I suppose it's for the best because it's getting dark and my phone battery is low.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I hate being a fucking ISFJ because being called an Fe type is the equivalent of being insulted, the way people compare it to Fi.

/DG/

I hate being a fucking ISFJ because being called an Fe type is the equivalent of being insulted, the way people compare it to Fi.

You made a thread before on what Si really is. Did you do this for Fe as well?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You made a thread before on what Si really is. Did you do this for Fe as well?

I can't even think of a flattering way to describe what Fe really is. Guess I'm just a superficial and shallow Fe user :')

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I'm looking for type 7 ISTJs in this thread; I don't believe I've seen one of those either. Perhaps there is significant overlap between what the two systems measure. Most ISTJs I've seen are type 5s or 6s and INFPs are usually type 4s. That can't be mere coincidence.