• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Idk well you are typing. Plus I know what you look like.

You think you're sooo smart

Ok I'll let you in on a secret. You know that episode of Spongebob where Plankton controls Spongebob's brain? That's sorta the situation I'm in rn. I have control over this slave human body but in reality, I am but a snail. A snail cutie. A snootie.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
You think you're sooo smart

Ok I'll let you in on a secret. You know that episode of Spongebob where Plankton controls Spongebob's brain? That's sorta the situation I'm in rn. I have control over this slave human body but in reality, I am but a snail. A snail cutie. A snootie.
Are you Gary the snail

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What makes you think I have hands?
Strong_Bad.png

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I like that I am still in [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]s signature!

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Im famous!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think I might be a HSP.

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I love being a sensor, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Random thought: I'm not an SJ.

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
It's only a matter of time. On the one hand, you're lucky. But on the other hand, you're not, because it's only a matter of time before it happens. You ass, and perhaps even you know it.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*rolls around on the floor* I'm so excited to do Nothing for the rest of the day!!!!

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My cause requires of a fireplace in which to burn all things that would do best to be burnt.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I think when I got into type theory, I had an N bias. But now I know that you don't have to be an N to be insightful, a dreamer, imaginative, a bit of a skeptic--all those wonderful things and I'm still a Sensor!

Getting comfortable with my current typing.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
why is it that every time i leave the house i somehow end up being socially trapped by strangers as they proceed to tell me their life story

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
why is it that every time i leave the house i somehow end up being socially trapped by strangers as they proceed to tell me their life story
If I had a nickel for every time I've heard this exact thing from an IxFJ...

(My INFJ mother would phrase it less diplomatically than you: "Why am I surrounded by CRAZY people?!?")