• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I can't do anything right.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't do anything right.

Well you did manage to post a random thought in the appropriate thread. Image how much worse you would have felt if you butchered that? It is a small victory.

Exulansis

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
An itty-bitty part of me is glad that I came here not neck-deep in the mess that is typology stereotypes.

Exulansis

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
Exulansis means the inability to correctly articulate your emotions. Time and time again I find this word a good descriptor of my current situation.

But hey! I bought two bags of Sun chips at lunch. That made me very happy. :)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was really productive today up until a couple of hours ago.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Would like to an SJ to do my essay. *ba dum tsst*

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
This is the SJ random thought thread. :dry:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't have random thoughts, all of my thoughts are specifically coordinated and calculated so that they will be thunk at the optimal time.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Excuse me did you forget that once I posted here, I was forever placed here as an SJ?

:shakes head: *scoff*

People just assume, don't they?

giphy.gif

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ISFJ long time friend is moving out here to California from NY, we lived together in Brooklyn for a bit, and we've always been great friends, but I never felt an emotional connection that would seal the deal in regarding him as the best of friends. His emotions and feelings are very Fe and quite obvious, so it's cool, we get along, but I never felt that deeper connection between us. Before, I'd say we were buds, but not bros haha.

Well last night, we FINALLY got to talking about more personal things (really not sure what sparked that) and we got on the topic of our personalities since I introduced him to MB some months ago, and he mentioned that he knows himself to be able to read people fairly well and he started saying these things about me like, how I act, feel, this and that, things that only a true friend would know about someone else since I never outright told him of these sorts of things. He even picked up on my tendency to avoid confrontation with people I dislike, and instead, just not hang out with them anymore (he's definitely more confrontational). He also picked up on my openness to trying new things, even if that meant jumping in to some event where I knew there would be tons of people there I didn't know (he is much less likely to agree to something if there are people there he doesn't know).

Basically, his revealing all these nuances and sort of "quirks" about me that he's picked up over the years, seriously impressed me, and now I can comfortably place him into my inner most circle of friends. I'm friendly and warm to nearly everyone, but only select people get the true, unedited me. Not that I'm trying to deceive people, like on this forum for example, but there is SO much I keep hidden away from my more casual friends. I feel I am always seeking out that relationship, either friendship or love, where I am wholly understood and someone just gets me, and it took an old SJ friend to make me feel that way.

I'm not SJ, and was about to post this in the general random thoughts thread, but just thought you guys might appreciate hearing of this. :)

Have a fantastic Sunday everyone :bye:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm an ENTJ 8w7

Yama

Permabanned