• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you the legendary Elfboy?

*descends from the clouds and lands clothed in golden armor and a shimmering silver blade*
you called :cool:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anything in particular you need help with? :)

I pretty much know what I need to do (work harder and start getting better at keeping an actual routine and schedule), I just suck at it. I'm hoping that hanging out with other peeps who are naturally good at these things will help that rub off on me :p

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I pretty much know what I need to do (work harder and start getting better at keeping an actual routine and schedule), I just suck at it. I'm hoping that hanging out with other peeps who are naturally good at these things will help that rub off on me :p

Ah, I see. Well, I hope your stay here is both pleasant and informative!

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I wonder how many hours per week moderation/administration takes up.
How much money is needed to maintain a website?
How many IT skills are needed and which analytics programs are used?
How are dupe accounts detected? How are ads run? How are bugs fixed? asdfjslkdjfksjf what how why so many random questions
Maybe a future thread topic. Hmmm.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When I was younger I let myself do what I wanted to more often than now. I hope that never happens again.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
im happy this exists. actually, im just flat out happy right now and the existence of this thread is just a coinciding event to my happiness but i promise they are now definitely intertwined.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
On the drive home yesterday, me and ISTJ suddenly started reminiscing about Quality Games such as Blue's Birthday Adventure, Jump Start First Grade, and Clue Finders Third Grade

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I wish we had more SJs here.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I was younger I let myself do what I wanted to more often than now. I hope that never happens again.

Entirely understandable; ESFJ e9s running wild! I shudder in sheer terror; imagine the anarchy! It's practically a public service to keep yourself contained.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Entirely understandable; ESFJ e9s running wild! I shudder in sheer terror; imagine the anarchy! It's practically a public service to keep yourself contained.
cool-next-door-neighbor-dog-baking.jpg

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I'm sorry I just had to post this one too...

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Inferior Ne can be fun but mostly it's a bitch.

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I need to take a break. I like this place and the people in it, but I have so much coursework, housework, yard work and cat care to do and e-mails to answer on a daily basis as it stands.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Imgur gave me this for their birthday:

eMZiO4a.gif