User Tag List

Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 641

Thread: SJ Random Thought Thread

  1. #491
    . Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,356

    Default

    Speaking of YouTube, I just followed this link from Reddit and am wtf/loling so hard right now.

    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  2. #492
    ♂ Bᴏʀɴ Tᴏ Mᴀᴋᴇ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    6,216

    Default

    Sometimes I really think life wants me dead, but I'm not going anywhere. Out of spite, bitch.
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes an hero liked this post

  3. #493
    deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,217

    Default

    I growled again but this time, it was a low growl. So the waitress starts to take my order but someone waves at her and she walks away, so I growled. I don't think she heard me though. I'd tweet it to the world but I'm not on some obscure tv show so I doubt people would care.
    Julian Assange revealed that senior Clinton advisor, John Podesta's email password was "password".

  4. #494
    Horst Jensen Array entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    15,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    I growled again but this time, it was a low growl. So the waitress starts to take my order but someone waves at her and she walks away, so I growled. I don't think she heard me though. I'd tweet it to the world but I'm not on some obscure tv show so I doubt people would care.
    Its that pness feeling. You screamt loud but nobody heard it, but you still got pness. Aint that bad
    Mankind Divided
    Time will explain.
    ~Persuasion - by Jane Austen

  5. #495
    Blind Guardian Array Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Well, once we lived in a society based on scarcity, but now we live in a society based on plenty.

    Once we lived in a society based on might is right, but now we live in a society based on the rule of law.

    Once we lived in a spoken culture, but now we live in a literate culture.

    And once we lived in a literate culture, but now we live in an electronic culture.

    Once we lived in a society based on money, now we live in a society based on attention. We now live in the Attention Society and we pay each other in attention.

    Our main problem is that we are paying exorbitant attention to a tiny one percent and paying little or no attention to each other.

    Americans are good at revolution, so may I ask them to have an Attention Revolution?
    I don't know if what I do is all for attention, but it's probably a common need, especially among ExFx types. I would imagine an attention revolution either as everyone suddenly realizing that they don't need (so much) attention, or a spontaneous shrinking of everyone's world so that they occupy a relatively larger space, making attention easier to get.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

  6. #496
    Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Posts
    2,501

    Default

    I like my life.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?


    2 or 3/6w7/9w1
    Likes an hero liked this post

  7. #497
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I don't know if what I do is all for attention, but it's probably a common need, especially among ExFx types. I would imagine an attention revolution either as everyone suddenly realizing that they don't need (so much) attention, or a spontaneous shrinking of everyone's world so that they occupy a relatively larger space, making attention easier to get.
    The answer is simple: we cease paying attention to celebrities and start paying attention to one another.

  8. #498
    deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,217

    Default

    So I was looking at the old yearbooks and I noticed that only the senior class pictures were in color. Do schools still do this to save money? Not only were the other classes in black and white, but they were smaller. Sure seniors are more important, but the school could've raised more money to put out a higher quality product. I'm sure schools are putting out DVD yearbooks with video on them these days.
    Julian Assange revealed that senior Clinton advisor, John Podesta's email password was "password".

  9. #499
    . Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    So I was looking at the old yearbooks and I noticed that only the senior class pictures were in color. Do schools still do this to save money? Not only were the other classes in black and white, but they were smaller. Sure seniors are more important, but the school could've raised more money to put out a higher quality product. I'm sure schools are putting out DVD yearbooks with video on them these days.
    So since I randomly have hs yearbooks nearby, I flipped through them. Nope, every page was in color.

    Though I live in a upper-middle class area and the yearbooks were pretty expensive IIRC. I have no idea why I have some.
    Likes Tellenbach liked this post

  10. #500
    came back haunted Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,364

    Default

    I really have a strange ESFP sample group: two nerdy mid-twenties guys with no artistic ability and no idea when to stop pontificating.

    Part of a general trend of knowing very few SPs, and even fewer that I actually like. In contrast, I'm completely surrounded by NFs.

    ?!?

    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?


    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Random Thought Thread
    By Snuggletron in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 69043
    Last Post: Today, 12:09 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM
  3. The random philosophy thought thread
    By Evee in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-27-2016, 10:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •