• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Which types do you find yourself befriending most often?

It's hard to say. I don't have any friends. I have tried with every single type. :shrug:

Most of the time, I tried to settle things with them. Most of them would not listen to reason.
The rest simply got on my nerves, and I am not willing to put up with that.

So I suppose what it comes down to is as follows.
Either they do things that I don't like, whether they realize it or not, or I do things that they don't like, whether I realize it or not.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
There was some discussion this morning about whether grabbing someone's buttocks without their permission is sexual assault.

My take: I don't think it is unless there is injury or bruising. I'm not sure what the legal term for the act is...maybe some sort of misdemeanor. I'd slap them with a $500 fine, but it's not something I'd arrest the perp for unless there is injury.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Anyway if that abridged Jung post on Te is right, I probably use Te more than Ti in the Jungian sense, so I'm probably technically ISTJ. (Eat my superior subconscious attunement to my intuitive function, intuitives! j/k)

With MBTI, I'm probably INXP. This is ridiculous.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
There was some discussion this morning about whether grabbing someone's buttocks without their permission is sexual assault.

My take: I don't think it is unless there is injury or bruising. I'm not sure what the legal term for the act is...maybe some sort of misdemeanor. I'd slap them with a $500 fine, but it's not something I'd arrest the perp for unless there is injury.

It is definitely assault, and I would say sexual assault as well since butt grabbing is typically done as a way to be lewd with someone. I wouldn't necessarily expect someone to be arrested if they did it to me, but I'd say it's fair to let the one who's been grabbed punch them hard in the face without repercussion and call it even.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

notsure-1.jpg

If you are serious, that's definitely sexual assault.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
yama said:
It is definitely assault, and I would say sexual assault as well since butt grabbing is typically done as a way to be lewd with someone.

My problem is with the term "assault". I associate physical violence and intention to do bodily harm with that term. Clearly,that's not the case with most buttock grabbing incidents. I'd be ok with sexual nuisance.

Stigmata said:
If you are serious, that's definitely sexual assault.

Gloria Steinem, Bill Clinton, and Ben Aflac also don't think it's sexual assault.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wish I had something to contribute. Seems like this is the wrong time.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I wonder how people irl would type me if they knew anything about MBTI. My parents would probably say ISTJ. My sister would probably say ISFJ. Coworkers would probably say ExFJ. Most people would definitely get me wrong, considering most people have a shit understanding of MBTI, but I'm still curious.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wonder how people irl would type me if they knew anything about MBTI. My parents would probably say ISTJ. My sister would probably say ISFJ. Coworkers would probably say ExFJ. Most people would definitely get me wrong, considering most people have a shit understanding of MBTI, but I'm still curious.

I love thinking about how MBTI noobs would type me as.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
i just realised that i can ask the question "can i do x" and do it anyway, as opposed to "may i do x" because "can i do x" means "i can / cannot", and "may i do x" means "i may/may not", and there is a distinction useful for trolling people

note: only use this for harmless shit

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread definitely defies the stereotypes

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
I really wanna do pursue a PhD in English literature. It just feels "right". but then again it's not the first time something feels "right" and doesn't work out. what do

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
When I was organizing my room, I realized I had kept almost every single sketchbook I had ever filled up. I even have paints and supplies leftover. I wonder what would things be like if I stuck with my childhood dream of becoming a cartoonist.