• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sup SJ's and non-SJ's.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
te: u need 2 reward ppl by positively reinforcing them, otherwise they won't get feedback that what they're doing is right. if we provide a bit of a consistent framework --
fi: grumble grumble fuckin emotional labour
te: well, yeah--
ne: why can't toxic masculinity fucking sort their own emotional states out instead of this shit. so weak
si: *getting intj flashbacks* .........is this why i keep attracting intjs. we're one and the same
te: LOOK IF WE JUST GET THIS SHIT TOGETHER I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET A DECENT NIGHT'S SLEEP AND TO COMPLETE THIS FUCKING DEGREE GET TO IT.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Crap, I take everybody's opinion too seriously. [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] said ISFJ or INTP. [MENTION=33903]Crystal Winter Dream[/MENTION] said INTP or ENTP. Now I'm questioning it all over again. :( :unsure:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Crap, I take everybody's opinion too seriously. [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] said ISFJ or INTP. [MENTION=33903]Crystal Winter Dream[/MENTION] said INTP or ENTP. Now I'm questioning it all over again. :( :unsure:

Don't feel bad Quint. When I was first learning I kind of rode along with the people I felt knew more, but self-study is highly beneficial. I can show you some pages I looked at to help me if you'd like, so you can sort of find out for yourself and ask questions if you want. <3

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Don't feel bad Quint. When I was first learning I kind of rode along with the people I felt knew more, but self-study is highly beneficial. I can show you some pages I looked at to help me if you'd like, so you can sort of find out for yourself and ask questions if you want. <3

I would love to do that, and I would prefer to do that in a thread. I think we have two choices, going back to the thread we used to use, or make a new one. It makes no difference to me. What do you think?

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I shall meet you in the old thread [MENTION=26104]Quint[/MENTION]

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
te: u need 2 reward ppl by positively reinforcing them, otherwise they won't get feedback that what they're doing is right. if we provide a bit of a consistent framework --
fi: grumble grumble fuckin emotional labour
te: well, yeah--
This is the realest.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Si is NOT:
-""the past""

Si IS:
-a hyperpersonalized reference book of impressions based on personal experience

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Si is NOT:
-""the past""

Si IS:
-a hyperpersonalized reference book of impressions based on personal experience

This might be a little off-topic, but I'll ask you anyway. Are there similarities between the combination of Ti with Se, and Si in general? :thinking:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This might be a little off-topic, but I'll ask you anyway. Are there similarities between the combination of Ti with Se, and Si in general? :thinking:

Not that I really know of. However, one thing I've noticed is that the combination of SiTi may look like Fi.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
i love how this intj adds a layer of diabolical onto whatever plans i had prepared for, making it actually effective and sinister instead of just a rational response

(in this case they would deserve it ngl)

(everyone needs a friend like this honestly)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Being an SJ sure doesn't make my life any easier than anyone else's. We have our problems too.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Is anyone watching "The Healer" on TLC? This aussie guy, Charlie Goldsmith, allegedly alleviates and in some cases cures the pain associated with diseases like fibromyalgia, lymes disease, psoriatic arthritis, and bone injuries from car accidents. He doesn't chant or anything; he just sits quietly by the suffering person and meditates. While he's meditating, his eyelids flutter and the sufferer sometimes experiences a warmth and a tingly feeling. Last night was the 3rd episode. I don't know if he's legit, but he seems genuine enough. He doesn't charge money for his services and the improvement is very fast and is caught on camera. Totally fascinating stuff if he's legit.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
hmm

... kid's xsfj, and he's... much more mature than the last time i saw him. fe strong and healthy, always well-intentioned, and usually concrete. i do wonder if we tend to have more aux/dom fe users than other cultures. either that or we're socialized to value fe more, and te expresses itself in fe values. i don't like people who manipulate fe to their own ends,but i have no doubt it could be genuine fe, since any function has a piece of shit using it.

shouldn't call him a kid though, we're peers.