• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
You're a dude, right? Not that it really matters to me, since everyone needs to clip their nails.:D

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Te: Yeah, I'd better give a bit of exposition so people know what I'm talking about.
Si: Fuck that NONE OF THIS WILL MAKE SENSE TO MOST PEOPLE LET'S ROCK
Fi: U wot m8
Ne: *lying dead in a ditch*

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, not sure how to go about it but we can figure it out as we go.
Anybody want to discuss my variant stacking?

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Well, not sure how to go about it but we can figure it out as we go.
Anybody want to discuss my variant stacking?

idk, who are you????

- - - Updated - - -

...this was supposed to be a separate post coz i only came in here to grumble:

......... der, die, das .... *grumbles*

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
idk, who are you????

- - - Updated - - -

...this was supposed to be a separate post coz i only came in here to grumble:

......... der, die, das .... *grumbles*

You know German?

Actually I'm solid about my type. If you'd like to discuss it in any detail, you should ask me precise questions in a private message.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
You know German?

Actually I'm solid about my type. If you'd like to discuss it in any detail, you should ask me precise questions in a private message.

Kinda. Yeah

Naw for me if ur solid about your type, there's no point in further discussing it. also i'm busy so

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Kinda. Yeah

Naw for me if ur solid about your type, there's no point in further discussing it. also i'm busy so

Then there's no problem between us at all, carry on with your responsibilities, you man of integrity.
I'm assuming you're a man based on your avatar, if I'm wrong don't hesitate to correct me.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Then there's no problem between us at all, carry on with your responsibilities, you man of integrity.
I'm assuming you're a man based on your avatar, if I'm wrong don't hesitate to correct me.

hahaha thanks
..... i am indeed, but that's maynard james keenan over there ;)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTJ problem #1: accidentally telling people what to do in a way that sounds non-negotiable.

ESTJ problem #2: doing this 100x more when you're drunk.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ESTJ problem #1: accidentally telling people what to do in a way that sounds non-negotiable.

And then having to apologize while really wanting them to do what you said still.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And then having to apologize while really wanting them to do what you said still.
Yes.

Evergreen EJCC quote: "Amazing. You need to do this all the time. Not to micromanage your life or anything. But actually, please do this all the time."

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Stereotypical istj moment, but these new online math programs are dumb. I just want a traditional math class, with a stable number of problems.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Stereotypical istj moment, but these new online math programs are dumb. I just want a traditional math class, with a stable number of problems.

How many problems are there in a stable? ;)

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
here's some dirt on my flatmates because they never clean their shit up

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wonder if I might have Autism.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
I wonder if I might have Autism.

I dont know you and I'm busy in general, but if you're looking for a discussion about it with another SLI/Si and ISTJ, I am diagnosed with Asperger's (Which is now part of the ASD in DSMV), and I can probably give short answers (At least,I will try to limit them to being short) if you have any questions.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I dont know you and I'm busy in general, but if you're looking for a discussion about it with another SLI/Si and ISTJ, I am diagnosed with Asperger's (Which is now part of the ASD in DSMV), and I can probably give short answers (At least,I will try to limit them to being short) if you have any questions.

I don't know what to ask :unsure: