Page 39 of 63 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: SJ Random Thought Thread

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    *cough* I'm just your sad little experiment, aren't I?

You don't understand what Fe and you're not a 4 core, so cool it and stop feeling terrible for yourself.
    An authentic feeling, you're labeling us all Fe users as people without real feeling, that somehow our feelings are less validating?
    You ignore me, not even considering my feelings. Not a rep, nothing and I gave you a lot of my time on this forum supporting you. So really. Don't claim to be this life-saving authority on what this function is, because you're hell as not as the archetype of it and neither am I.

Fi is about values and morals essentially, not how "authentic" their feeling is. We can have terrible deep feelings too. You don't think I don't feel when my friend died?? ... I know you're confused so really, and you told me MBTI is just a fun thing for you and you don't take it seriously, have you changed your mind now? So stick up to it and tell me.

No more lies. Why don't we work together? You think since I am an INFJ I am just too different for you? Is that it? Maybe I should make my video topic on Fe.

No one grows as a given. No one. You piss me off at times, lux. It's like anything I contributed to the community is shit. My struggles are just minor and I can't understand what you're going through because my concepts of gender are faulty. I apparently know nothing. Well gee, sorry. Yes I realize I am shaming you, because you're embarrassing me in spite of what I done to help you.

Don't act like you don't know me. You saw me on video before while you hid your face. So please respect. Peace.
    I wasn't really talking about you at all... I'm sorry if what I said offended you.

I'm frustrated with the way Fe is described. My point was that I'm Fe and I don't feel like my feelings are less authentic or deep than anyone else's, and that's what bothers me about it. I'm venting off frustration.

You sent me a rep and I didn't respond... I don't always respond to reps. I didn't know you wanted a response. I was taking a nap when you sent it and then came back and only responded to quotes. I'm sorry.

I'm not claiming to be a "life-saving authority" on anything...? And I'm definitely not the archetype of anything. Nor have I claimed to be.

Like I said, I'm frustrated and venting. I, also, don't think it's fair to say only Fi feelings are authentic or "deep," and that's why I'm complaining.

I tend to contradict myself and I've been told I'm very "self forgetting" but I don't lie, everything I say I mean fully at the time that I say it. Really I don't think I should take typology so seriously, but I guess I am right now because I'm frustrated.

I don't think you're "too different" for me or whatever you're trying to describe. I don't know where this sudden self-consciousness regarding me came from... it's like I woke up one day and you decided that I hated you and like I haven't been able to convince you otherwise so I don't really know what else to do. :/

I don't like fighting or misunderstandings and I really have no idea where this post came from. I'm sorry if I'm annoying, pissing you off, embarrassing and shameful. It isn't ever my intention to upset people.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    Well, when I read that last sentence ...I do feel horrible that you feel this way. I mean, on some level I do care about how people see me too...
    But don't let other people's opinions get to you too much. Each and every way of being (...unless you enjoy killing people) is just is.
    it's only you who gets to decide what meaning it has for you.

But if it means anything, that I think you're very much not broken. you're a wonderful representation of what it means to be more than what one can see.
    It's a really unhealthy behavior that I'm trying to get over but it's hard.

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    I wasn't really talking about you at all... I'm sorry if what I said offended you.

I'm frustrated with the way Fe is described. My point was that I'm Fe and I don't feel like my feelings are less authentic or deep than anyone else's, and that's what bothers me about it. I'm venting off frustration.

You sent me a rep and I didn't respond... I don't always respond to reps. I didn't know you wanted a response. I was taking a nap when you sent it and then came back and only responded to quotes. I'm sorry.

I'm not claiming to be a "life-saving authority" on anything...? And I'm definitely not the archetype of anything. Nor have I claimed to be.

Like I said, I'm frustrated and venting. I, also, don't think it's fair to say only Fi feelings are authentic or "deep," and that's why I'm complaining.

I tend to contradict myself and I've been told I'm very "self forgetting" but I don't lie, everything I say I mean fully at the time that I say it. Really I don't think I should take typology so seriously, but I guess I am right now because I'm frustrated.

I don't think you're "too different" for me or whatever you're trying to describe. I don't know where this sudden self-consciousness regarding me came from... it's like I woke up one day and you decided that I hated you and like I haven't been able to convince you otherwise so I don't really know what else to do. :/

I don't like fighting or misunderstandings and I really have no idea where this post came from. I'm sorry if I'm annoying, pissing you off, embarrassing and shameful. It isn't ever my intention to upset people.

It's a really unhealthy behavior that I'm trying to get over but it's hard.
    I want to leave this forum knowing that a silly theory isn't going to consume yourself to the point of committing serious self harm mental or physical.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I want to leave this forum knowing that a silly theory isn't going to consume yourself to the point of committing serious self harm mental or physical.
    It won't. I was just frustrated but eventually I'll get over it.

Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

It won't. I was just frustrated but eventually I'll get over it.
    Alright, please note people on this forum are much more tolerant and understanding (provided help by the moderators of course). So don't feel like it has to be a job here if it pains you. I used to think it is until I realized that life isn't that simple. Even if I were to give the most simple and all encompassing definitions (also correct)of each function, do you think people's problems will all be fixed?Impossible.
    Part of having excellent Fe requires self love ironically in fact, it's essential. You can't love others if you don't love yourself. Well unless you want fake Fe which is terrible lol.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Your feelings are your prerogative Lux. Not things to be apologized for.

Don't let other people take their frustrations out on you for the sake of harmony or a fear of being hated. You are valid though I well know it's difficult to feel that way.
    「 」

9w8-2w1-6w7 sp/so
    Likes Hawthorne, an hero liked this post

Part of having excellent Fe requires self love ironically in fact, it's essential. You can't love others if you don't love yourself. Well unless you want fake Fe which is terrible lol.
    I don't agree with this statement at all.

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Default Fe humor (stereotypes)

What the typology community thinks Fe is:

What Fi users think it is:

What I think it is:

What it really is:

I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes Forever, EJCC, Chanaynay, Haven liked this post

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I just finished making the Slow Cooker Asian Braised Beef from a food blog recipe. I'll know in 4 hours if it's any good. I like the smells, but I don't like using beef chuck roast because you have to remove all the fat and that's a pain. Next time, I'll just use some boneless beef ribs.

Also, I don't think I've ever considered the question of self-worth. I think if a person is loved as a child, that question seldom arises.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I slept for a long time and got over it.

Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Things work out better when you act like the good person you know you are, instead of the shitty one everyone expects you to be.
    That was very alpha quadra
    Bad Santa
    Time will explain.
    ~Persuasion - by Jane Austen