User Tag List

Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 623

Thread: SJ Random Thought Thread

  1. #371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Do you want to ne Hitler?
    ?
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

  2. #372
    Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    I hope you don't abandon typology. I mean, if it's for your own good, then sure. But we need more FJs, specifically SFJs, to explain that we aren't shit. You've already done so much good in the SJ field. I can already sense that there's less SFJ judgement here. And I know you've certainly influenced me. When I came here, I thought I was NFP, and I'd be offended if anybody suggested anything ESFx or SFJ. Now here I am.

    You are taken seriously. Not everyone is going to change their minds, but some will. And those people can go on and teach others, too. Everybody can use their own explaining to spread the truth. It will get to people. You're making a difference, lux (or YN).
    i'm tired of explaining. i'm gonna stay because that's what i'm used to doing but i'm not going to bother anymore. it's exhausting and it's not worth spending energy on it. (and yes, you can still call me lux)


    Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes themightyfetus, Floki liked this post

  3. #373
    Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    i'm tired of explaining. i'm gonna stay because that's what i'm used to doing but i'm not going to bother anymore. it's exhausting and it's not worth spending energy on it. (and yes, you can still call me lux)
    That's true. If it's really sucking your energy, it's not worth it. After all, it's all theory anyway. Outside the online typology community, very few people even know what Fe is--besides that it's the chemical symbol for iron.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?


    6w7-2w3-9w1

  4. #374
    Blind Guardian Array Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    Things work out better when you act like the good person you know you are, instead of the shitty one everyone expects you to be.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

  5. #375
    Honeyed Water Array thoughtlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    i'm tired of explaining. i'm gonna stay because that's what i'm used to doing but i'm not going to bother anymore. it's exhausting and it's not worth spending energy on it. (and yes, you can still call me lux)
    As an Fe aux or dom myself. It never mattered to me how people viewed those types (and therefore their perception of me). I don't feel the need to defend our type because I really am not using this site to have people think positive thoughts about xSFJs. If it's about people not interacting with you in a pleasant way because they realize you use Fe, then yes, I'd just stop using the forum (because let's face it... even if you block someone ...another jerk will roll around).

    I think what matters is not to be scared away from calling yourself who you really are. Don't let people tell you that you are ISFP just because they like you. I know you know this because of all that you've gone through in your real life. If people don't understand that Fe isn't inherently horrible... well what can you do. But you can keep on being you.

    I've been told many times that I cannot be an Fe user and that prevented me from really feeling comfortable with how I saw myself in the system. But calling myself an Fe user is what felt most natural to me (it fit how I saw myself in my real life/away from personality theory) ...so I stopped caring that other people didn't see me that way.


    You don't need to explain what Fe is at all.


    I think it's funny how people (including those who are not xXFJs) are forcing Fe users into a box.
    You are so arbitrary.

  6. #376
    Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    As an Fe aux or dom myself. It never mattered to me how people viewed those types (and therefore their perception of me). I don't feel the need to defend our type because I really am not using this site to have people think positive thoughts about xSFJs. If it's about people not interacting with you in a pleasant way because they realize you use Fe, then yes, I'd just stop using the forum (because let's face it... even if you block someone ...another jerk will roll around).

    I think what matters is not to be scared away from calling yourself who you really are. Don't let people tell you that you are ISFP just because they like you. I know you know this because of all that you've gone through in your real life. If people don't understand that Fe isn't inherently horrible... well what can you do. But you can keep on being you.

    I've been told many times that I cannot be an Fe user and that prevented me from really feeling comfortable with how I saw myself in the system. But calling myself an Fe user is what felt most natural to me (it fit how I saw myself in my real life/away from personality theory) ...so I stopped caring that other people didn't see me that way.


    You don't need to explain what Fe is at all.


    I think it's funny how people (including those who are not xXFJs) are forcing Fe users into a box.
    The more I read about Fe, the less I relate to it. :/

    Fe and 4 is a terrible combination that shouldn't exist and I don't recommend it to anyone. And that's with it as the weakest in my tri.

    I don't know how to say this without it sounding exactly as pathetic and dramatic as it is in reality, but I've been legit crying (like with tears) all day because of how much angst I have for Fe right now and how if that's what I'm like then I hate myself even more. And if that's what I'm supposed to be like then I suck at it. And I don't know how to let go and move on because I'm so frustrated. What's the point of being able to "love" something and being able to communicate that if it's not as "deep" or "authentic" as Fi feeling even if they can't communicate it as well. It makes me feel less "real" or broken somehow. Like no matter how strongly I feel about anything it'll never be "as real" as some similar Fi feeling.

    My entire self worth is formed through the perception of others so if this is what people have been seeing me as then...


    Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

  7. #377
    I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    The more I learn about Fe, the more I realize that it's almost too different from Fi to be comparable. Better to compare to Te imo.
    This is actually how I personally make sense of Fe, is through understanding Te. Whenever I try to think of it in comparison to Fi, I just get so lost.
    A mind wanders as does the soul

    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

    "I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

    Love you Clouds!

  8. #378
    Senior Member Array Also's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp
    Socionics
    ILI None
    Posts
    268

    Default

    I can't help but notice that both you, @Yamato Nadeshiko and @Forever are going through something that may stem from a disconnection with your experience or understanding of Fe. I wish I could help clear some of the confusion that typology enthusiasts tend to create around functions they don't understand or dislike, but I simply can't unpack a function/method I struggle to understand myself.

    What I do know is that I feel a similar annoyance towards sx, sp, and so as instinctual variants. Especially since most of my knowledge of enneagram stems from other typology sites where sx is used as the ultimate measure. Maybe it's due to our acceptance of a watered down version of the theory, so it becomes a system built solely upon comparison, which is something I find a lot of fault in. There is certainly room for comparisons to be made but not all of them are valid.

  9. #379
    Honeyed Water Array thoughtlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    The more I read about Fe, the less I relate to it. :/

    Fe and 4 is a terrible combination that shouldn't exist and I don't recommend it to anyone. And that's with it as the weakest in my tri.

    I don't know how to say this without it sounding exactly as pathetic and dramatic as it is in reality, but I've been legit crying (like with tears) all day because of how much angst I have for Fe right now and how if that's what I'm like then I hate myself even more. And if that's what I'm supposed to be like then I suck at it. And I don't know how to let go and move on because I'm so frustrated. What's the point of being able to "love" something and being able to communicate that if it's not as "deep" or "authentic" as Fi feeling even if they can't communicate it as well. It makes me feel less "real" or broken somehow. Like no matter how strongly I feel about anything it'll never be "as real" as some similar Fi feeling.

    My entire self worth is formed through the perception of others so if this is what people have been seeing me as then...
    Well, when I read that last sentence ...I do feel horrible that you feel this way. I mean, on some level I do care about how people see me too...
    But don't let other people's opinions get to you too much. Each and every way of being (...unless you enjoy killing people) is just is.
    it's only you who gets to decide what meaning it has for you.

    But if it means anything, that I think you're very much not broken. you're a wonderful representation of what it means to be more than what one can see.
    You are so arbitrary.

  10. #380
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    Fe and 4 is a terrible combination that shouldn't exist and I don't recommend it to anyone.
    *cough* I'm just your sad little experiment, aren't I?

    You don't understand what Fe and you're not a 4 core, so cool it and stop feeling terrible for yourself.
    An authentic feeling, you're labeling us all Fe users as people without real feeling, that somehow our feelings are less validating?
    You ignore me, not even considering my feelings. Not a rep, nothing and I gave you a lot of my time on this forum supporting you. So really. Don't claim to be this life-saving authority on what this function is, because you're hell as not as the archetype of it and neither am I.

    Fi is about values and morals essentially, not how "authentic" their feeling is. We can have terrible deep feelings too. You don't think I don't feel when my friend died?? ... I know you're confused so really, and you told me MBTI is just a fun thing for you and you don't take it seriously, have you changed your mind now? So stick up to it and tell me.

    No more lies. Why don't we work together? You think since I am an INFJ I am just too different for you? Is that it? Maybe I should make my video topic on Fe.

    No one grows as a given. No one. You piss me off at times, lux. It's like anything I contributed to the community is shit. My struggles are just minor and I can't understand what you're going through because my concepts of gender are faulty. I apparently know nothing. Well gee, sorry. Yes I realize I am shaming you, because you're embarrassing me in spite of what I done to help you.

    Don't act like you don't know me. You saw me on video before while you hid your face. So please respect. Peace.

    One more thing: if it were true that your entire persona is built on what others think of you, you would have never mentioned you were a male. So think about it, obviously you understand your own nuances and you stick up that people can't tell you otherwise. Remember what you said to your grandparents?
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Similar Threads

  1. Random Thought Thread
    By Snuggletron in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 67682
    Last Post: Today, 10:53 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM
  3. The random philosophy thought thread
    By Evee in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-27-2016, 10:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO