User Tag List

Page 37 of 63 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: SJ Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    I can't even think of a flattering way to describe what Fe really is. Guess I'm just a superficial and shallow Fe user :')
    I don't get why it's such a hated function though. There is nothing bad about Fe. And it many cases, it much more pleasing to be around than Fi. Some of the kindest people I've known seemed to be Fe types. I'm not great with completely understanding functions, but I'm not really getting where all the hate comes from.

Trying it out for a bit.

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    I don't get why it's such a hated function though. There is nothing bad about Fe. And it many cases, it much more pleasing to be around than Fi. Some of the kindest people I've known seemed to be Fe types. I'm not great with completely understanding functions, but I'm not really getting where all the hate comes from.

Trying it out for a bit.
    everything about fe is just shittier fi with less authenticity and more hivemind

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

everything about fe is just shittier fi with less authenticity and more hivemind
    Why is the hivemind bad?
    Progressive Trance
    Time will explain.
    ~Persuasion - by Jane Austen
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

How is Fe less "authentic" than Fi? I'm sure in some people, it is the case. But then Fi has a tendency towards selfishness and I'm not seeing how that makes any one of the two superior to the other.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

How is Fe less "authentic" than Fi? I'm sure in some people, it is the case. But then Fi has a tendency towards selfishness and I'm not seeing how that makes any one of the two superior to the other.
    I'm tired of explaining. It doesn't change anything. People are just going to continue to think whatever they want to think and I can't do anything nor can I ever be taken seriously. I'd be better off abandoning typology.

Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic

I'm tired of explaining. It doesn't change anything. People are just going to continue to think whatever they want to think and I can't do anything nor can I ever be taken seriously. I'd be better off abandoning typology.
    I'm very sorry. I didn't intend for it to come off like I was interrogating you. Just wondering what your views were.

And yeah, from what I've seen, typology hasn't done a huge amount of good on the internet. I don't know what people do with it offline, but online, it seems like it's just a way for people to think they they are better than others and stroke their special snowflake level ego. Those that don't do this seem to treat it as more of a game.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I'm very sorry. I didn't intend for it to come off like I was interrogating you. Just wondering what your views were.

And yeah, from what I've seen, typology hasn't done a huge amount of good on the internet. I don't know what people do with it offline, but online, it seems like it's just a way for people to think they they are better than others and stroke their special snowflake level ego. Those that don't do this seem to treat it as more of a game.

You aren't annoying me. I'm just angsty about Fe today

Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

The more I learn about Fe, the more I realize that it's almost too different from Fi to be comparable. Better to compare to Te imo.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Forever, senza tema liked this post

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

I hope you don't abandon typology. I mean, if it's for your own good, then sure. But we need more FJs, specifically SFJs, to explain that we aren't shit. You've already done so much good in the SJ field. I can already sense that there's less SFJ judgement here. And I know you've certainly influenced me. When I came here, I thought I was NFP, and I'd be offended if anybody suggested anything ESFx or SFJ. Now here I am.

You are taken seriously. Not everyone is going to change their minds, but some will. And those people can go on and teach others, too. Everybody can use their own explaining to spread the truth. It will get to people. You're making a difference, lux (or YN).
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes EJCC, ESFJ liked this post

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Do you want to ne Hitler?
    Progressive Trance
    Time will explain.
    ~Persuasion - by Jane Austen