• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Apparently my superpower involves making other ESxJs loosen up.

I recently learned that no one had EVER seen my ESTJ coworker's silly side until I came along -- in 2-3 years of working with her. O_O

Still not sure what it is about me that did that. But I can't say I'm not pleased!

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
That SJ satisfaction when something OLD AS FUCK turns out to be the BEST THING EVERY STILL and you're like. Yes. That's what efficiency is. That's what the good shit is. It's like when your grand mama made that delicious dessert that you could NEVER REPLICATE BECAUSE YOU NEVER ASKED HER WHAT THE RECIPE WAS AND NOW SHE'S DEAD AND YOU'RE LIKE "THEY JUST DON'T MAKE IT LIKE GRANDMAMA USED TO" :cry:

(I'm not serious about the grandmama but I thought it'd add some flavour to the post :newwink:)

Anyway

Neanderthals made leather-working tools like those in use today : Nature News & Comment

The tools are also known as slickers and burnishers, says McPherron. Soressi contacted luxury-goods manufacturer Hermès in Paris, and found that their high-end leather workers use just such a tool. “She showed them a picture, and they recognized it instantly,” says McPherron. The company's line includes the wildly popular Birkin handbag, which sells for around US$10,000 and upwards.​

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love 80s synths and 90s space documentaries

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In 5th grade I had a 3rd grade reading level, and a5 8th grade has a 12th grade reading level. Yeah idk what happened, but I'm not complaining.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I skipped class today because I'm bad.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Am I the only one who can neither access threads through the CP nor open spoil tags?

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Edit: And I can't edit my posts either!

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The buffet strategy: try nibbles of each dish and then gorge on the good dishes. Also, skip the carbs and go straight for the protein.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The buffet strategy: try nibbles of each dish and then gorge on the good dishes. Also, skip the carbs and go straight for the protein.

But carbs are my favorite food!!!

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hey SJs are the inferior Si/Ne users. NP master race :D. someone fight me for masterrace of the Ne/Si folks.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Yamato Nadeshiko said:
But carbs are my favorite food!!!

Nothing wrong with piling your plate with the garlic bread, french fries, pasta, and cheesecake if that's your thing. I just don't want to fill up before the Mongolian BBQ, chicken wings, and steak.