• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Egad! I didn't mean it like that!

Well, I can certainly see how they could have the potential to be adorable...

is this not adorable?

tumblr_ok3ko6sSd11uk7yneo1_500.jpg

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was thinking more Grease!Travolta, but this works fine too.

Can't complain. At all.

All he needs to do is tell me he loves me and beat people up for me and I'm his.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why the beating people up part? It sounds rather specific...

Violence is my kink :3

just kidding lmfao. Because I need him to do it as a grand display of affection and loyalty to me

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
You're writing or something like that?

Not now, just bouncing ideas.

I'm actually, for real, quite enamoured with ISTP and ISTJ, at least in fiction. I'm guessing the dates would be awkward as hell, but assuming they're both endurance freaks, well...

Though ESTP here is basically the guy that does all the catalyst things and also deals the meth.

I realise I almost never write intuitives. *sweats* IS HARD OKAY

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not now, just bouncing ideas.

I'm actually, for real, quite enamoured with ISTP and ISTJ, at least in fiction. I'm guessing the dates would be awkward as hell, but assuming they're both endurance freaks, well...

Though ESTP here is basically the guy that does all the catalyst things and also deals the meth.

I realise I almost never write intuitives. *sweats* IS HARD OKAY

My curiosity is piqued. What do you write about?

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
If I see one more post about Si = traditions, I'm going to figure out a way to set a concept on fire. :dont::threaten:

Yeah stuff about Si = past, traditions, history etc. is mind numbingly stupid. Who came up with it anyway?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Will attempt to make BBQ ribs with the slow cooker tomorrow morning. First attempt produced a very, very dry meat, so I'll reduce the cooking time by 2 hours tomorrow. The recipe doesn't call for any liquid in the slow cooker. This makes me nervous so I'm going to use 1/2 cup of Coke.

Update: low for 4.5 hours and 45 minutes on high with BBQ sauce. It wasn't dry but it wasn't very flavorful either.

Last edited:

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
That ISTJ feel when you really don't want to do something outside of your normal routine but ya gotta power through :BangHead: