Thread: SJ Random Thought Thread

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

omg, everybody step back! stop being so politically correct/easily offended.

But yeah, I guess Matt Damon is an SJ there, not that surprising.
    Now, I ride the Eternal winds once more! And none shall ever be my master!
    The Silver Surfer

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by RedAmazoneFriendZone
    In charge of what exactly ?
    All political and economic decisions. When you think about it, most of the terrible decisions made throughout history have been made by non-SJs.

We should also run the courts because we're the most fair and objective type.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    All political and economic decisions. When you think about it, most of the terrible decisions made throughout history have been made by non-SJs.

You have interesting views...
    Likes EJCC liked this post

Senior Member Array RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

I'd like you to be right, and that would be so much easy to trust someone or not.....Unfortunately, this isn't an objective view point.

If you wanna become the next Minister of Justice, tell me your plan and I'll vote for you. An Authority of Quality should be admired and not feared.

ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM
    Likes an hero liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by RedAmazoneFriendZone
    I'd like you to be right, and that would be so much easy to trust someone or not.....Unfortunately, this isn't an objective view point.
    I'd never ask someone to trust me; go read some books. Some of the worst decision making I've seen have come from non-SJs. For example:

1) Herbert Hoover, an ENTP, started the Great Depression by creating a trade war through the Smoot Hawley Act
    2) FDR, an ENFP or ESFP, prolonged the Great Depression, confiscated gold, interned thousands of little children without due process, etc.
    3) Bill Clinton, another ENFP, screwed an intern, and allegedly raped multiple women and got himself impeached
    4) Barack Obama, an INFP or INTP, completely destabilized Iraq by pulling troops against the counsel of his military advistors. The result has been the rise of ISIS in Iraq and thousands slaughtered and sold into slavery. Also accumulated more debt than every president before him COMBINED.

The absolute worst leaders in American History have been NPs and FPs.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

I'd never ask someone to trust me; go read some books. Some of the worst decision making I've seen have come from non-SJs,
    I am not aware of many books that discuss the typing of world leaders...

Your superiority complex is part of what makes society suck.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/
    Your superiority complex is part of what makes society suck.
    It's not exactly a superiority complex. I think certain types are better at doing some things than other types. We SJs excel at decision making that centers around money and managing people. The FPs are much better at artistic endeavors and the NTs at theoretical innovation.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

It's not exactly a superiority complex. I think certain types are better at doing some things than other types. We SJs excel at decision making that centers around money and managing people. The FPs are much better at artistic endeavors and the NTs at theoretical innovation.
    and we NF's are good at crying and being offended right?
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Forever
    and we NF's are good at crying and being offended right?
    You guys excel at nurturing and other empathetic type activities.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

You guys excel at nurturing and other empathetic type activities.

sounds about right
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"