• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Are ghosts stupid or something? How can they not know they're dead?

there are more dead than living. assuming that ghosts came from dead people, we can assume that they're the norm and we're the anomaly....
maybe

they're the ones that are alive

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
there are more dead than living. assuming that ghosts came from dead people, we can assume that they're the norm and we're the anomaly....
maybe

they're the ones that are alive

It's like waking up after being knocked out, you don't know what's happening. I don't think the kidnapped automatically assume they're dead right?

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
It's like waking up after being knocked out, you don't know what's happening. I don't think the kidnapped automatically assume they're dead right?

Exactly. Like, if they were used to dissociating, they could just be like, "I feel like I don't have a body? Oh, it's just another day of my life." I don't know if the afterlife is big on giving out paperwork, like, official certificates saying "U DEAD BRO"

...Coz
...It'd require paper

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Exactly. Like, if they were used to dissociating, they could just be like, "I feel like I don't have a body? Oh, it's just another day of my life." I don't know if the afterlife is big on giving out paperwork, like, official certificates saying "U DEAD BRO"

...Coz
...It'd require paper

Yeah, that makes me wonder if there is a Dunder Mifflin in the ghostly realm? I mean the ghosts just can't have nothing right? I'd be down to talk to ghost Dwight.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Yeah, that makes me wonder if there is a Dunder Mifflin in the ghostly realm? I mean the ghosts just can't have nothing right? I'd be down to talk to ghost Dwight.

Scott: I am dead inside.
Narrator: He is also dead outside.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being an ESFJ feels awesome

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Being an ESFJ feels awesome

Welcome. As an ISTJ, I feel compelled to tell you that we will require you to fill in 100000 paperwork and try not to bribe us with a bright smile, because it probably will work.

*stamps and files the papers* :D

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Where the fuck is my ESFJ revisited video.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Don't bother with seeing "The Cure for Wellness". The trailer looks very interesting but the movie is a convoluted mess.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
If I see one more post about Si = traditions, I'm going to figure out a way to set a concept on fire. :dont::threaten:

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If I see one more post about Si = traditions, I'm going to figure out a way to set a concept on fire. :dont::threaten:

It could be worse - imagine a post about Si being equivalent to having a good memory. Goodness...

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
It could be worse - imagine a post about Si being equivalent to having a good memory. Goodness...

OH MY GOD yes this hahaha

LISTEN IF I HAD SUPER GREAT MEMORY I WOULD NEVER FUCKING LET GO OF ANY OF THE GRUDGES I HAVE.

the world would be up in flames ...... ..... .:devil:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Somehow still hungry even though I ate approx. my body weight in ramen earlier today.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
All the better to make Ns feel special, my dear!

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
All the better to make Ns feel special, my dear!

Don't forget all those unofficial typings of fictional characters as Ns. We're so fragile and misunderstood that our egos need to be constantly boosted in ridiculous ways!

A character is interesting and has a complex personality? Certainly an N! And so on and so forth.

There's this absolutely ludicrous article on the web that's been around for a while, claiming that the N/S dichotomy was an indicator of intelligence. At least things seem to be changing now...

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
When will I find my cute ESTP boyfriend who smokes and wears black and rides motorcycles and is a badass who will beat people up for me and dotes on me

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When will I find my cute ESTP boyfriend who smokes and wears black and rides motorcycles and is a badass who will beat people up for me and dotes on me

Is cute really the word to describe someone like that...? Roguish, charming, and handsome, certainly...

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your professor didn't get around to posting the new syllabus yet.

Vacuum salesperson is going to knock on your door during dinner time.

Your regularly scheduled favorite program will be interrupted tonight by breaking news.

Sorry, felt like trolling the SJs tonight and shattering their worlds

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is cute really the word to describe someone like that...? Roguish, charming, and handsome, certainly...

To me they are cute :( I'll meet you at charming.