User Tag List

First 2432333435364484 Last

Results 331 to 340 of 851

  1. #331
    Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Yesss bring the hurt


    That's some chinese cheese jesus christ !
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM
    Likes Forever liked this post

  2. #332

    Default

    Meditation is wonderful.

  3. #333

    Default

    Who are your guys' favorite SJ celebrity types?

    ISFJ
    Christopher Walken
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kirsten Dunst
    Alicia Vikander
    Lance Reddick
    Bruce Willis

    ESFJ
    Regis Philbin
    Anne Hathaway
    Jennifer Garner
    Shania Twain
    Hugh Jackman
    Randy Jackson

    ISTJ
    George Washington
    Frederick the Great
    Morgan Freeman
    Christopher Lee
    Natalie Portman
    Matt Damon

    ESTJ
    Uma Thurman
    Emma Watson
    Daisy Ridley

    Hmm sorry if there seemed to be a shorter list there, it was unintentional.

  4. #334
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    I think I am going to spaz out.

    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5
    Likes Forever, EJCC liked this post

  5. #335
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None
    Posts
    1,368

    Default

    Ha ha ha, women can't even fight properly, they just slap and spazz out.

  6. #336
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None
    Posts
    1,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Who are your guys' favorite SJ celebrity types?

    ISFJ
    Christopher Walken
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kirsten Dunst
    Alicia Vikander
    Lance Reddick
    Bruce Willis

    ESFJ
    Regis Philbin
    Anne Hathaway
    Jennifer Garner
    Shania Twain
    Hugh Jackman
    Randy Jackson

    ISTJ
    George Washington
    Frederick the Great
    Morgan Freeman
    Christopher Lee
    Natalie Portman
    Matt Damon

    ESTJ
    Uma Thurman
    Emma Watson
    Daisy Ridley

    Hmm sorry if there seemed to be a shorter list there, it was unintentional.
    Matt Damon's an ISTJ?


    Matt Damon is weird, I always thought he was a pretty typical ISTP. He's always arguing with people over politics, lol.

  7. #337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    Matt Damon's an ISTJ?
    According to Celebrity Types. :p

  8. #338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    Ha ha ha, women can't even fight properly, they just slap and spazz out.
    Navigating anger without going full atom bomb; engaging in straight talk regarding feelings and thoughts, performing critical evaluation AND critical re-evaluation, compromise, mea culpa, and some good humor is precisely fighting properly.

    I hope you find your way there someday and drop that useless misogynistic baggage along the way.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  9. #339
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None
    Posts
    1,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    According to Celebrity Types. :p
    River Cuomos is an ISTJ?


    He sort of looks like one here

    "Gavin Edwards: "He [comes across] more like an engineer than the lead singer of a band."

    It's hard to tell with him. Why does it always seem like he's being coyly tongue in cheek and making fun of himself? it's funny, I had an SJ friend whose favorite band was Weezer.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Navigating anger without going full atom bomb; engaging in straight talk regarding feelings and thoughts, performing critical evaluation AND critical re-evaluation, compromise, mea culpa, and some good humor is precisely fighting properly.

    I hope you find your way there someday and drop that useless misogynistic baggage along the way.
    What?

  10. #340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    River Cuomos is an ISTJ?
    Appearance isn't everything. Is there something wrong about being an ISTJ?

    HUH?! HUH?! Lol jp with you man.

Similar Threads

  1. Random Thought Thread
    By Snuggletron in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 75646
    Last Post: Today, 10:04 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 11-22-2017, 08:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO