• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wasn't looking at old posts, hehe

Where are these monsters?
YouTube? I bet that's plenty of lies rehashed everyday.
Tumblr yep recycled information with fancy pictures.

An interesting metaphor about Si and Ni is the order in which they make a sandwich. Si will never want to deter from the method that works. Ni will just go for whatever.

Si likes to have laundry done exactly in the same way. Consistency is best

Ni users will however not ever remember but the basics of how to do laundry and they will get extremely bored by doing it the same exact way every time.

Now note that here's my twist on it: whether they enjoy or it or not is not related type.

Do you like or no like yamato?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
How to piss off an xSTJ: touch the thermostat

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I'm looking at a Sam's Club booklet of savings and there's a $300 off a 65 inch LG TV, but why can't I know the actual price of the item?

The Tramontina 5.6 qt Dutch oven's only $29.98; why are these so much cheaper than the $400 Le Creuset Dutch ovens from France?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Tramontina 5.6 qt Dutch oven's only $29.98; why are these so much cheaper than the $400 Le Creuset Dutch ovens from France?
I was looking into this recently because god damn, Le Creuset dutch ovens are pretty. If you buy cheaper ones, the enamel chips after a bit, and the cast iron gets rusty. But Le Creuset products, in theory, last forever.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Okay but how will xSFJs act when somebody else touches said thermostat?

They quietly turn it back to what they like it as and be all passive aggressive if confronted

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Le Creuset should make cast iron toilets as well - oh, and door knobs.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Husband [while gaming]: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. WHY. THIS IS SO STUPID, FUCK YOU. COME ON, WHAT IS THIS FUCKER EVEN DOING? WHAT IS THIS EVEN?
Me [inside my head]: A really stupid video game, maybe.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Will yOUI GET UP FROM YOUR LAZY ASS AND COOK THE DAMN DINNER UGH
@me

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It's hard to tell if I'm becoming more or less engaged in life, but it seems to be going ok for now

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
There's an unusual and interesting relationship going on between a middle aged ISFJ widow and an ISxx nerd in season 3 of Six Feet Under. This is one of the strangest pairings I've seen on TV and they've done an excellent job of keeping it interesting.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wonder if I should even feel guilty for giving into procrastination today.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm sorry SJ's, those of you who come here to make peace with the angry intuitives whether typed authentically or not, you don't deserve the feelings of persecution here. The N's feel so squeezed by reality that they think the illusory Internet will bring them comfort or mutual understanding.

Such illusions indeed. Carry on
Feel better now?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Feel better now?

Did it sound passive aggressive I hope not? :(

I guess one could interpret it sarcastic. It wasn't meant to.

I need that typology Central mentoring program

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Did it sound passive aggressive I hope not? :(

I guess one could interpret it sarcastic. It wasn't meant to.

I need that typology Central mentoring program
Sounded clear-as-crystal passive-aggressive. Not even sure how else it could be interpreted.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sounded clear-as-crystal passive-aggressive. Not even sure how else it could be interpreted.

Post deleted then

Now for a rewording:

People come in and as typed as intuitives immediately pick on sensors thinking it is a way for them to escape from the real world and it pains me. Sorry SJ's. You don't deserve this.

Better EJCC? If it's aggressive against intuitives, then sorry I guess I will be honest with that. We all need to shape up.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Post deleted then

Now for a rewording:

People come in and as typed as intuitives immediately pick on sensors thinking it is a way for them to escape from the real world and it pains me. Sorry SJ's. You don't deserve this.

Better EJCC? If it's aggressive against intuitives, then sorry I guess I will be honest with that. We all need to shape up.
Ah! THAT'S what you meant by "you don't deserve the feelings of persecution" -- you meant, "SJs don't deserve to have to deal with all the intuitive feelings of intuitive persecution, sorry you have to deal with that". It read as the total reverse, in your original post.

Thank you for clarifying. :)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ah! THAT'S what you meant by "you don't deserve the feelings of persecution" -- you meant, "SJs don't deserve to have to deal with all the intuitive feelings of intuitive persecution, sorry you have to deal with that". It read as the total reverse, in your original post.

Thank you for clarifying. :)

You're welcome, I'm glad we could work something out! And thank you for letting me know :yes:

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hold up.
When did we stopped including images in our signatures?
what happened to my christmas lights *slams head on desk wailing*

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I need to turn in my SJ card. I have been forgetting too many things, and have even not realized that certain assignments existed.