User Tag List

First 20282930313240 Last

Results 291 to 300 of 727

  1. #291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Big dog or small dog?
    Small dog. Luckily it was just a tiny piece and I didn't roll over onto it.

    The rest was at the bottom of the stairs.

    >_<

  2. #292
    Don't mind me. Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    Small dog. Luckily it was just a tiny piece and I didn't roll over onto it.

    The rest was at the bottom of the stairs.

    >_<
    They tend to dry up quicker when they're little. :P still disturbing though.
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this

  3. #293
    ♂ Yours, Truly Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    6,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    Ok I woke up this morning to find that my dog got poop in my bed.

    What the fuck
    this doesn't fix your problem, but I thought you should know that one of my dogs has a "reputation" for that sort of thing too. No one lets her sleep with them because she's the Nighttime Shitter.
    2 days on T
    previously known as 21lux

  4. #294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    this doesn't fix your problem, but I thought you should know that one of my dogs has a "reputation" for that sort of thing too. No one lets her sleep with them because she's the Nighttime Shitter.
    That sounds horrifying
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  5. #295

    Default

    How are all these people in my Facebook feed able to travel to foreign countries?

    where dey b gettin dat $$$
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  6. #296
    came back haunted EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    How are all these people in my Facebook feed able to travel to foreign countries?

    where dey b gettin dat $$$
    If your FB friends are like my FB friends, then you have three options:

    1) They actually CAN afford it because they saved up for a long time and make sure to spend wisely

    2) They can't afford it and spend recklessly with credit cards

    3) Their parents or other family subsidize their living situation to the point of them being able to afford travel

    The most likely college kid option is 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  7. #297

    Default

    I feel like so many people have changed their usernames within the past few weeks that I have no idea who anyone is anymore.
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  8. #298
    ♂ Yours, Truly Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    6,741

    Default

    Why is S bias still a thing
    2 days on T
    previously known as 21lux
    Likes EJCC liked this post

  9. #299
    Senior Member Ursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    640

    Default

    You can still be "big picture" and a sensor. It's about how you arrive there, rather than whether you see it or not.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

  10. #300
    came back haunted EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Why is S bias still a thing
    Victim complexes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Random Thought Thread
    By Snuggletron in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 72173
    Last Post: Today, 11:02 AM
  2. The random philosophy thought thread
    By Evee in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-17-2017, 06:09 PM
  3. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts