• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I'll actually play Pokemon Blue today. I want to play all of the games in order (I've played most of them before but I want to do it chronologically for fun and personal achievement) and I already played Red. I haven't touched Blue in months though because of school. I still remember where I am too, the next thing I need to do is fight Blaine. So I'm pretty close to the end.
Pokemon Blue was my first game ever. I loved the red and blue color backdrop in the game. Pretty sweet.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Inferior Ne humor is the best kind.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Lol I swear my left arm looks like I've been shooting up heroin

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Working weekends sucks

My mobile won't let me swipe the word "sucks" oh... That time it did

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I have finally mastered making creamy oatmeal. The original recipe calls for 4 cups water and half a cup of half and half. Use instead 4 1/4 cups water and a full cup of half and half. Dump everything in my slow cooker (stir every hour) and after 4.5 to 5 hours, it's perfect - not too thick or thin.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have finally mastered making creamy oatmeal. The original recipe calls for 4 cups water and half a cup of half and half. Use instead 4 1/4 cups water and a full cup of half and half. Dump everything in my slow cooker (stir every hour) and after 4.5 to 5 hours, it's perfect - not too thick or thin.

That seems like too much trouble for oatmeal....Do you like cream of wheat?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My preferred creamy oatmeal: make it into a latte.

Oatmeal Latte | How Sweet It Is

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Grand Admiral Crunch said:
That seems like too much trouble for oatmeal....Do you like cream of wheat?

Believe me. It's less work than cooking it on the stovetop and you don't have to worry about overcooking it. All you do is put everything in the slow cooker, stir it once an hour, and it's ready to eat in 4.5 hours. I don't think I've had cream of wheat.

The Oatmeal Latte does look delicious but I don't have a coffeemaker.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think I fall under the category of "people who tend to take themselves too seriously." I should work on that.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why! Don't! I! Ever! Go! To! Bed! At! A! Decent! Time!!!!!!!

stone

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
I will never again by a used body panel for a vehicle that is red unless I need it to be red or a dark colour: it is such a pain priming over red with light grey primer.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like how every time I choose to speak my mind instead of force myself to put up with all of the shit that gets thrown my way, I get accused of being selfish or rude. Nah, I'm just being honest and standing up for myself for once. I'm done being a doormat. Anyone who can't accept that is a person who's not worth my time.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wonder if I let myself just because it was advantageous? The desire was there but so was the idea. I can't currently hear myself clearly enough to tell decisively. How I feel about it all is even more lacking in any sense as a result.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*describes icepick lobotomies to my father over dinner in public*

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i just dropped all of my leftover chicken strips from applebees on the floor but i refuse to waste them

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like my sister a lot more now that she doesn't live here.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Argh, bought a shitty DIY nightstand and it doesn't have the right parts, I'm sick of building my own furniture. At least I noticed straight away and didn't get 90% through building it first.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm scary

- - - Updated - - -

boo

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
There's a different feel to the SJ random thought thread compared to the general random thought thread but I can't quite put my finger on it.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There's a different feel to the SJ random thought thread compared to the general random thought thread but I can't quite put my finger on it.
It's that we use it for a different purpose. We go into this thread thinking "What would I put in the SJ Random Thought Thread that I wouldn't put in the Random Thought Thread?" Which in itself is a very SJ way of thinking about it -- trying to be as on-topic as possible even in the randomness-oriented threads.

Also, because it's SJ Random Thoughts that go here, it's a lot more focused on being an SJ.