• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Too much air conditioning to try and make up for it being 1,000,000 degrees?

I turned my tower fan off though. And my dad keeps the house at 80 to save money. : (

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I turned my tower fan off though. And my dad keeps the house at 80 to save money. : (
No :( beautiful cinnamon roll, melting in the heat

oh wait you said you were cold. No idea then.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No :( beautiful cinnamon roll, melting in the heat

oh wait you said you were cold. No idea then.

slowly curls up under the covers to warm up

considers looking for electric blanket wherever its stored

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
slowly curls up under the covers to warm up

considers looking for electric blanket wherever its stored

If you live in AZ, why do you own an electric blanket? Torture?

Anyway, you are maybe overtired or running a fever.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If you live in AZ, why do you own an electric blanket? Torture?

Anyway, you are maybe overtired or running a fever.

Because winter is cold and my dad keeps the house at 60 during the winter. :(

/DG/

OMFG I DONT KNOW THE PASSWORD OR ANSWER TO THE SECURITY QUESTIONS FOR THIS THING I NEED TO LOG INTO OSDFKMSLKDJGS:GJSLKFJ:SLKDJF:SLDKFJLSKDFJ:KDSLF:JOPEWIKS:KSLDFJKKEHWFKJSEHLJKHFSJKEHFLJKSFH

Ok and apparently I don't even exist in the system at all because it says my SSN/DOB combination is invalid to anyone in the system. THANKS GUYS

/DG/

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I actually had to create an account first. It wasn't tied to anything from before.

I am so smart.

edit: Nope, this appears to be a second type of account for the same site. Wtf, why are there two? And why can't I get into the more important one??!?!?!!?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1538517_737583086352657_1948485486_n.jpg

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Youtube is weird. How did I go from listening to Panic! at the Disco to watching math videos?????? I haven't even had to take a math class in almost 3 years??????

/DG/

Speaking of YouTube, I just followed this link from Reddit and am wtf/loling so hard right now.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sometimes I really think life wants me dead, but I'm not going anywhere. Out of spite, bitch.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I growled again but this time, it was a low growl. So the waitress starts to take my order but someone waves at her and she walks away, so I growled. I don't think she heard me though. I'd tweet it to the world but I'm not on some obscure tv show so I doubt people would care.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I growled again but this time, it was a low growl. So the waitress starts to take my order but someone waves at her and she walks away, so I growled. I don't think she heard me though. I'd tweet it to the world but I'm not on some obscure tv show so I doubt people would care.

Its that pness feeling. You screamt loud but nobody heard it, but you still got pness. Aint that bad :)

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Well, once we lived in a society based on scarcity, but now we live in a society based on plenty.

Once we lived in a society based on might is right, but now we live in a society based on the rule of law.

Once we lived in a spoken culture, but now we live in a literate culture.

And once we lived in a literate culture, but now we live in an electronic culture.

Once we lived in a society based on money, now we live in a society based on attention. We now live in the Attention Society and we pay each other in attention.

Our main problem is that we are paying exorbitant attention to a tiny one percent and paying little or no attention to each other.

Americans are good at revolution, so may I ask them to have an Attention Revolution?

I don't know if what I do is all for attention, but it's probably a common need, especially among ExFx types. I would imagine an attention revolution either as everyone suddenly realizing that they don't need (so much) attention, or a spontaneous shrinking of everyone's world so that they occupy a relatively larger space, making attention easier to get.

Mole

Permabanned
I don't know if what I do is all for attention, but it's probably a common need, especially among ExFx types. I would imagine an attention revolution either as everyone suddenly realizing that they don't need (so much) attention, or a spontaneous shrinking of everyone's world so that they occupy a relatively larger space, making attention easier to get.

The answer is simple: we cease paying attention to celebrities and start paying attention to one another.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
So I was looking at the old yearbooks and I noticed that only the senior class pictures were in color. Do schools still do this to save money? Not only were the other classes in black and white, but they were smaller. Sure seniors are more important, but the school could've raised more money to put out a higher quality product. I'm sure schools are putting out DVD yearbooks with video on them these days.

/DG/

So I was looking at the old yearbooks and I noticed that only the senior class pictures were in color. Do schools still do this to save money? Not only were the other classes in black and white, but they were smaller. Sure seniors are more important, but the school could've raised more money to put out a higher quality product. I'm sure schools are putting out DVD yearbooks with video on them these days.

So since I randomly have hs yearbooks nearby, I flipped through them. Nope, every page was in color.

Though I live in a upper-middle class area and the yearbooks were pretty expensive IIRC. I have no idea why I have some.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I really have a strange ESFP sample group: two nerdy mid-twenties guys with no artistic ability and no idea when to stop pontificating.

Part of a general trend of knowing very few SPs, and even fewer that I actually like. In contrast, I'm completely surrounded by NFs.

?!?