User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Good things?

MBTI
    ISFJ

True. I guess I was thinking it of it as negative because if you get all these traits together in someone who isn't very well balanced, it doesn't seem to leave much room for fun. But you're right, they are good traits as long as they don't totally take over your life or something.

MBTI
    INFJ

I know some ISTJs. They're very hard workers, intelligent, but they still can have fun if they want to. They're not too rigid at all!

MBTI
    INFJ

My ISTJ father has the following traits...

-Very dependable. If he says he's going to do something, he will do it. If he makes plans, he will honor them/

-Dark sense of humor... which makes him hilarious at times.

-Extremely intelligent. I cannot and now outright refuse to debate with him because I can never keep up with the factual information he throws at me. He's also really good with remembering details that nobody else pays attention to & tends to use them in debates. He is highly interested in a few subjects - mainly history, politics, and religion. I'd consider him an unofficial expert in these subjects as he knows them better than anyone else I know.

-Family oriented. We've had a few bumps along the way, but any distance I took from him has been MY decision. He has never shut me out & always been there when I came around after shutting him out. He values me as his daughter, despite not understanding me at all. I remember the last time I contacted him after a long time of not communicating. Sure he said his peace about the situation, but that was after he immediately welcomed me back into his life.

-He's a quiet guy, but can hold his own in conversation with close friends. He values his solitude, however, and takes daily hikes near his home to clear his head. He values "inner peace" highly and works to maintain it.

MBTI
    JIxT

Sometimes I am IsTJ. It makes me very concious of where I am, my environment, and how I can react to it. I become quieter and more disciplined. People respect me immensely for being more "mature" than the others around me. This happens when I have an IsTJ phase.

The IsTJ that transfers to my InTJ is a strong sense of honor. I hesitate when I do not tell the truth (not when I omit), and I always keep a promise. It makes me even more ruthless than a normal INTJ.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

Junior Member littlemissgiggles's Avatar
    MBTI
    entj
    Enneagram

ISTJs are the best study buddies! They're highly focused, smart, and don't give up when they don't understand something. They work very hard but they can also be fun. My ISTJ friend and I complement each other well when we study: We bounce facts and ideas between us until we both understand everything and fill in the gaps in each other's notes. She's very polite and very dependable. Sometimes I wish she'd stand up for herself more, but she wants to avoid conflict with the people she cares about, and that's understandable, even if it means she sometimes gets the short end of the stick.

MBTI
    isfj

Quote Originally Posted by BeBecky View Post
    What are some good things about ISTJs? Apparently I am one, and all I've found so far says that we're rigid, rulezy, serious, boring, super-organized, and hate everyone else who doesn't do things their way. I don't think I'm like that ...are there any good traits? Maybe I got that side of the deal
    i totally thought this was gonna be about martha stewart... i wonder what type she is?
    just throw it against the wall and see what sticks.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

What I really like is they strive to be drama free.

MBTI
    ENFJ

They actually do what they say they're going to do.

I highly respect this.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    intp

OMG. I demand this doggy:
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    What I really like is they strive to be drama free.
    Word 2 that.