• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Dear ISFJs

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love you. you're always hard working, loyal and supportive. I love the way I can just hug you or give you a back rub and you don't think I'm weird or awkward. thanks for being comforting and cuddly :hug:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Dear ISFJs

I enjoy that you're as caring and supportive as we are, but with significantly less outward emotionally-explosive bullshit :) <3

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*squee's with delight*

I shall have to revisit this thread once I get back home :devil: :wubbie:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love you. you're always hard working, loyal and supportive. I love the way I can just hug you or give you a back rub and you don't think I'm weird or awkward. thanks for being comforting and cuddly :hug:

We love you too, and thank you acknowledging us. It's really the sweetest thing anyone can do for me really, just let me know how you much you are aware that I am in fact there in front of you and that I am making a difference somehow :D

I do like my hugs..but back rubs fall into that category of "intimate" things that only lovers and/or male/female friends do with one another. I realize I may sound incredibly...well...SJish so to me, but there are boundaries for physical affection between male friends and back rubs go beyond those boundaries.

Sorry. Hope I'm not too prudish for you :(

Dear ISFJs

I enjoy that you're as caring and supportive as we are, but with significantly less outward emotionally-explosive bullshit :) <3

We just implode inward ;)

Thank you though. You're an incredibly sweet lady. I'll admit to being slight envious of your boyfriend ;)

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Thank you though. You're an incredibly sweet lady. I'll admit to being slight envious of your boyfriend ;)

:3 ...
Yeah that just made me blush irl. Haha :blush:
<3 thanks Tinker! :hug:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear ISFJs

+1

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I adore ISFJ's too <3 you guys have so many great qualities :)!!!! Mucho love!

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I hate every single one of you bastards.
Except maybe for Emma Watson and David Lynch, who's like, my favorite aspie of all time.

I guess Anne Hathaway is cool too - she has a sweet rack and she isn't shy about showing it.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Except maybe for Emma Watson and David Lynch, who's like, my favorite aspie of all time.

I guess Anne Hathaway is cool too - she has a sweet rack and she isn't shy about showing it.

lol

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

BIG HUG FOR EDGAR!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Show me your rack.
If it's as good as Anne Hathaway's, I'll hug you right back.

If I had a rack and if it was as nice as her's, I'd hug me too.

Sadly for the both of us, I am without mammaries worth mentioning

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
dear ISFJs... the more stereotypical ones of you always seem to be so calm and placid and warm... I'm jealous :thelook:

*and upon reading that description, I'm also tempted to float on you or something :unsure:*

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
If I had a rack and if it was as nice as her's, I'd hug me too.

Sadly for the both of us, I am without mammaries worth mentioning

Sadly indeed.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
no worries... s/he will be banned soon enough :)

edit: I'm good! I'm really good! :holy:

So it seems o_0

dear ISFJs... the more stereotypical ones of you always seem to be so calm and placid and warm... I'm jealous :thelook:

I've been told I have a calm, warm aura. I don't know how I seem to do this but I'm glad I do.

*and upon reading that description, I'm also tempted to float on you or something :unsure:*

This would be acceptable :D

:3 ...
Yeah that just made me blush irl. Haha :blush:
<3 thanks Tinker! :hug:

Quite welcome. Just giving credit where it is due ;)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aww thank you! What a sweet thread. :blush:

ISFJ hugs all around.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFJ remind me of a space heater. they're unassuming and don't get in the way of things, but they're warm and inviting. still, they can burn you if you use them too much :D