User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: Dear ISFJs

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Malice View Post
    Lol! Looks like I have a lot to learn from you then, my temper has gotten me into trouble on a few occasions I just don't understand how people can be rude like that for the sake of being rude. Makes me want to start breaking legs. haha. I mean where do the jollies come from in purposefully getting yourself banned? "Whoohoo! One less place I can go to be a complete dick!" So brave behind a computer screen.
    totally... I always enjoy snipping at assholes because being bitchy to those who have it coming is an amazingly pleasant feeling

assholes on the internet are total pussies... they say things online just because they're afraid to be mean in real life because someone might punch them (possibly me! )

that people can be calm amazes me!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I hate every single one of you bastards.
    lol, this is my favorite post.

My ISFJ friend is too sweet. One day she went to the dentist, she specifically chose that place because they offered free teeth whitening, when she went they forgot to mention anything about it. The next day she was all bummed out, she really wanted it but felt bad and kinda scared to call them! I ended up calling for her haha! I thought it was cute how she didn't want to contact them . She is one of the most easy going, sweetest, most thoughtful girls I know! I miss working with her, we were two peas in a pod !
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I love you. you're always hard working, loyal and supportive. I love the way I can just hug you or give you a back rub and you don't think I'm weird or awkward. thanks for being comforting and cuddly
    Not only do I love them, I need them.

Story time. I had an ISFJ classmate my first year of nursing school. We were in the same clinical and lab and we were buddies, always pairing off. She was very accurate and perfect in everything she did. So they would teach us something, I wouldn't be listening, God only knows what is going on in my head when professors talk,it's really similar to Charlie Brown, that background teacher voice. So anyway, I would pick up some things that they said and hoped that I would understand, and she would listen intently and take notes. Half the time I was late. She'd always be sitting there with an empty chair for me so she could show me where we were and let me copy her neatly written notes. She taught me a lot of nursing skills one on one so I'm not a scary, dangerous nurse today.

On the flipside, during clinical, I was the one who could always go up to the patient and do the hands on care, talk to them, do our teaching plans. She said that was her biggest fear, knowing how much she would have to talk to patients when she was working... all the teaching and bedside manner. I counseled and reassured her a lot on that one. So, us with our handicaps, we worked together, and made it through. And so goes most of my ISFJ relationships.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Not only do I love them, I need them.

Story time. I had an ISFJ classmate my first year of nursing school. We were in the same clinical and lab and we were buddies, always pairing off. She was very accurate and perfect in everything she did. So they would teach us something, I wouldn't be listening, God only knows what is going on in my head when professors talk,it's really similar to Charlie Brown, that background teacher voice. So anyway, I would pick up some things that they said and hoped that I would understand, and she would listen intently and take notes. Half the time I was late. She'd always be sitting there with an empty chair for me so she could show me where we were and let me copy her neatly written notes. She taught me a lot of nursing skills one on one so I'm not a scary, dangerous nurse today.

On the flipside, during clinical, I was the one who could always go up to the patient and do the hands on care, talk to them, do our teaching plans. She said that was her biggest fear, knowing how much she would have to talk to patients when she was working... all the teaching and bedside manner. I counseled and reassured her a lot on that one. So, us with our handicaps, we worked together, and made it through. And so goes most of my ISFJ relationships.

Awwww Sns I could just hug you.

That sounds on the mark really.

(PS - be an esfp again, please?)

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Awwww Sns I could just hug you.

That sounds on the mark really.

(PS - be an esfp again, please?)
    Sorry, no go. See blog.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

ISFJ sis is like one of my best friends. She's really good at calming everyone down (people tend to get pretty worked up in my fam) and she's fun and funny and silly and thoughtful and super on the ball but likes to do fun things too - she introduced me to this hobby called letterboxing, you get little clues from the internet and go find these little boxes with stamps and a log book and you stamp your logbook and sign the one in the little box.

Anyway we have so much fun together!!!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    ISFJ sis is like one of my best friends. She's really good at calming everyone down (people tend to get pretty worked up in my fam) and she's fun and funny and silly and thoughtful and super on the ball but likes to do fun things too - she introduced me to this hobby called letterboxing, you get little clues from the internet and go find these little boxes with stamps and a log book and you stamp your logbook and sign the one in the little box.

Anyway we have so much fun together!!!
    And you too, gromit!

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Socionics
    ISFp

:-) You're very, very welcome! :-D
    -Zeth Gregg

Dear ISFJs, thanks for spawning INTJs.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.