User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Dear ISFJs

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    ISFJ remind me of a space heater. they're unassuming and don't get in the way of things, but they're warm and inviting. still, they can burn you if you use them too much
    haha I like that analogy.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    Originally Posted by URAPIRATE View Post
    tinker stfu I'm sick of your ghey shit.

love edgar
    What in the fuck. I understand that this is pure trolling, but I am so glad Whatever stepped in and got this person banned/post removed.
    Hah, if I'd of been awake and seen this last night I probably would've taken the bait and went off on them. Classic example of why I admire ISFJ's for keeping their cool.
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Malice View Post
    What in the fuck. I understand that this is pure trolling, but I am so glad Whatever stepped in and got this person banned/post removed.
    Hah, if I'd of been awake and seen this last night I probably would've taken the bait and went off on them. Classic example of why I admire ISFJ's for keeping their cool.

I learned a long time ago pretty lady that it's best to roll with the punches when you can. I discovered that people have an incredibly hard time being an asshole to someone who is being insidiously likable and friendly It's gotten me out of many a crappy situation
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    It's gotten me out of many a crappy situation
    Lol! Looks like I have a lot to learn from you then, my temper has gotten me into trouble on a few occasions I just don't understand how people can be rude like that for the sake of being rude. Makes me want to start breaking legs. haha. I mean where do the jollies come from in purposefully getting yourself banned? "Whoohoo! One less place I can go to be a complete dick!" So brave behind a computer screen.
    . captain's blog.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Lol! Looks like I have a lot to learn from you then, my temper has gotten me into trouble on a few occasions I just don't understand how people can be rude like that for the sake of being rude. Makes me want to start breaking legs. haha. I mean where do the jollies come from in purposefully getting yourself banned? "Whoohoo! One less place I can go to be a complete dick!" So brave behind a computer screen.
    it's not always just for the sake of being rude. as an Fe dom, your first instinct is to make an emotional judgement/decision about what/why the person said what they did, but it's often not what it seems. it's hard to get good control over your dominant function as it's so natural and intuitive to use and can end up using you. It took me years of training before I could restrain myself from blurting out every crazy Ne comment that popped into my head. just by virtue of wanting to control it though, your mind will classically condition itself not to do it because you will feel a negative emotional response when you mess up. best of luck
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

What you say makes a lot of sense. Thanks, Elfboy.
    . captain's blog.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

The internet is unique for this. I learned a while ago that people just like to troll on the internet for whatever reason. Mostly because it's easy to blow off steam/verbally abuse people and there are no consequences. I generally just avoid/ignore it. IRL strangers never troll me and I don't take employment positions where I will have to deal with conflict a lot. My very close relationships probably have the most conflict and I'm still learning how to deal with that.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Meh, trolling can be fun (but not in the way the guy in this thread did it, lol). Even in real life, when you have friends who can kinda of understand it and you do it lightly. Anyway, I support this topic, although I strongly prefer to give IRL hugs to ISFJs (or slaps on the shoulders if they're male).
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Meh, trolling can be fun (but not in the way the guy in this thread did it, lol).
    yeah I was talking about the way the guy/gal in this thread did it.

Even in real life, when you have friends who can kinda of understand it and you do it lightly.
    Me too. I call that "teasing" which I do A LOT in real life with people I'm really fond of (and who understand it). It's typically done in a funny way and we both laugh. This tickles me pick.

MBTI
    INFP

Gaah, I love ISFJ's. So freaking adorable, definietly one of my favourite types.

My most serious relationship was with an ISFJ. Everything was perfect until I messed it up!
    INFP~ 4w5 ~ sx/sp ~ IEI ~ Libra