User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I've noticed that people who follow the rules to a T tend to be the worst drivers. Maybe it's an effect - they know they suck, so they rely on legal guidance. But it can also be a cause. People get too tense and don't use their common sense.

I'm an awesome driver. I can speed 20mph over, weaving in and out of lanes cutting off car after car, even while the highway's turning, without causing even a hiccup. I can park just about anywhere and I absolutely love driving on one-car narrow, windy mountain cliffs. While over the BAC limit. Way over. (I don't do that anymore though, so MADD mothers get off my tail.)

Also learned the stick shift in 45 minutes. Down pat. Driving all over a hilly traffic-congested city with the weirdest roads.

Thank you Se!

EDIT: I did, however, automatically fail my first driving test because I accidentally ran a stop sign. (Well, it's habit for me to not stop if I can see there's nothing coming, but I temporarily forgot that I had to be on my very best gold-star behavior for the DMV test.)
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ISTx

I'm a pretty damn good driver, not gonna lie *wipes knuckles on collar*... I've been driving since 15 years old and I drive very regularly. I have one citation for a seat belt when I was 18... Otherwise, I had one little ding (also at 18) when I started rolling at a stop light and tapped someone in front of me. I was distracted and thought traffic was starting to move .

I love driving.

My dad (ISFJ) is an amazing driver, while no one (including she herself) would trust my mom (ESFJ) behind a wheel.

So it looks to me like it really just depends on the individual SJ.

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I say no. The majority of the population are SJs and fucking tons of people are terrible at driving. Would lead me to conclude that personality type has little to do with how good one is at driving.
    MBTI: INxP
    Enneagram: 5w4
    Multiple Intelligence: Linguistic/verbal, intrapersonal.

Permabanned

I'm not ISTJ but I am a good driver and I only run red lights when I need to or when the roads are completely dead. My ISTJ father is also a good driver but the difference is he always drives at the same boring pace even when the road is completely free of traffic, he hardly breaks the rules or traffic laws. When the highway is free at night I like to rev it up to 140 Km/ph.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I'm not ISTJ but I am a good driver and I only run red lights when I need to or when the roads are completely dead. My ISTJ father is also a good driver but the difference is he always drives at the same boring pace even when the road is completely free of traffic, he hardly breaks the rules or traffic laws. When the highway is free at night I like to rev it up to 140 Km/ph.
    I might go faster when there's no one else around but 140??? :horor:

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    That only amounts to 90 miles per hour. My wife and I maxed out our old Jetta 2.5 at 130 mph.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    That only amounts to 90 miles per hour. My wife and I maxed out our old Jetta 2.5 at 130 mph.
    that's crazy i usually keep it 140-150 km/pr I don't wanna kill myself, i've already been in an accident when someone was going 200 km/ph.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    I'm a pretty damn good driver, not gonna lie *wipes knuckles on collar*... I've been driving since 15 years old and I drive very regularly. I have one citation for a seat belt when I was 18... Otherwise, I had one little ding (also at 18) when I started rolling at a stop light and tapped someone in front of me. I was distracted and thought traffic was starting to move .

I love driving.
    I've rear ended 3 people in all my years driving and surprisingly no one has ever charged me for my damage I'm very lucky for this. I seem to be notorious for rear ending people.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I really wish I was an F-1 driver though I love indie go karts.